Will a divine orb update my Anvil?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I spent ten mins with the search function...

I have an ancient legacy Anvil, with the 20% reduced movement speed. If I use a divine orb on it, will that mod disappear? I have a horrible suspicion it won't, and I don't have many divine orbs, but is there any way to get rid of it?

Thx
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
From 2.6.0 patch notes:

"
The following changes can be obtained by rerolling the item's mods with a Divine Orb:

[...]

The Anvil: No longer has Reduced Movement Speed mod.

More generally, a Divine Orb can only ever change values of modifiers, it can never add new modifiers or remove existing ones. But if you can change a value of a modifier to 0 (such as the movement speed malus), the modifier will be hidden and effectively disappear from the item.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 18, 2018, 8:38:39 AM
worth noting a divine orb is probably worth many times more what it will cost to just buy a new anvil tho right? Arnt they like 1 chaos each? a divine in standard where i presume were talking is like 22c? something like that?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
worth noting a divine orb is probably worth many times more what it will cost to just buy a new anvil tho right? Arnt they like 1 chaos each? a divine in standard where i presume were talking is like 22c? something like that?

You make an excellent point! I shall go and buy one if I can't stomach the slowness...

Thanks both, v helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info