Dual spark totem build no dps

hey my templar was a dual flame totem build but i decided to change it to a dual spark totem insted since its not as mana dependant as flame totem,

I am just lvl 36 and i have gotten most of the gem but i have no dps on my spark
The build now have abit of +% fire damage that ill be changing when i get 1 more lvl to refund the points. other then that its only abit of +% ele damage and defense stats.

Flame totem with lmp and added lightning damage does 157 dps
Spark with spell totem fork does 10 dps

spark is lvl 6 with a quality of 10%, 10 dps is way to low even though the gem would be stronger with more levels on it

need assistance fast
DPS calculation for Spark Totems are broken you'll never see your actual DPS since Spark inhabits too many random factors to calculate especially with Fork added to it.

Still 10 sound pretty ridicolous.
A big part of it is just that you need to level up your gem some more. Spark scales pretty well with additional levels.

The dps calculation for spork totems is a little goofy though. Spark has an innate -50% damage modifier, fork adds another -30%, and the totem adds another -40% so you will never see big numbers on the tooltip. The damage is actually a lot higher though since there's tons of projectiles flying around and with dual(or triple) curses you can put a huge negative resist penalty on the enemies. Shock stacks add another 40% each also. Basically, there's a ton of added dps that the tooltip doesn't show.

I started doing level 66 maps with mine doing 250ish dps and stuff died quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info