What gateway do you play in:
SG

What Timezone do you play in:
GMT+7

What is your favorite things to do in game:
Craftt :P

What attracted you to the guild:
active chatty guild etc

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:
Shaper, lazy finish challenges

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share:
Could tell iam new player....play in middle beast league, but i can make my rf jugg FE not perfect but decent kill shaper and finish all maps
In Flashback i got my first HH :P and sold it. Like i tell on application i like crafting so much, so make many items with aspect with it
If dont mind veteran player in here can help me with that craft maybe :P, just whisper me k ty GBU
When did you start playing Path of Exile:
Winter of 2016 but really got into the game during Legacy League.

NA west coast CA.

PST.

I like to play a new build every league. I like planning out a build in full and going for it. I like to map with people as long as they dont roll crazy stuff with reflect on it and kill us haha. Mostly I enjoy pushing past 90 and trading.

I enjoy Norse's stream. Guild seems helpful.

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one:
Killed Mr. Shaper in Harb league. Also have 3 characters at 93, in Standard, from past leagues.

I only tried SSF 1 time but I ended up being able to roll a pretty ok ED-Cont trickster with 5.5k life, which was a nice surprise for a first time SSF player. I really dont enjoy SSF though because I get a lot of enjoyment from mapping with people and trading.
When did you start playing Path of Exile: When prophecy league was out, probably 2 years ago

What gateway do you play in: Australia

What Timezone do you play in: GMT+10 Melbourne

What is your favorite things to do in game: Kill every boss

What attracted you to the guild: Playing solo sucks, and my friends don't play much at all

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: I have killed shaper, achieved 36 challenges in breach league

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share: I made literally 20+ characters every league after breach because i was bored XD
Last edited by SuwaHyon on Jun 3, 2018, 5:55:41 AM

Started my first account in 2013 or 2014, but forgot the login when I came back from taking a long break and made this one in prophecy.

Usually Washington DC

US EST, and generally later in the day

Make my own builds, farm uber lab, make lowlife builds, profit off mathil's viewers

Watched Norse's stream for a long time, heard that they were recruiting people now

Killed shaper plenty of times, achieve 36 challenges pretty much every league I've gotten to play. I generally make a new char when I hit the wall at 90 so I haven't ever bothered grinding to 95.

I bricked a legacy kaom's in standard because I was bored when prophecy ended.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.

The time I started seriously playing PoE was midway through breach league, previous to that I'd played briefly in Beyond

Washington, DC (US)

EST

I really enjoy finding unique methods to generate currency. I'll touch more on this in the noteworthy achievements section.

I'm friends with a member currently in the guild

Yes, I've done all of these except for 36 challenges in previous leagues. I haven't yet in Incursion as I haven't found a build I'm feeling super comfortable with for pushing Shaper yet.

In Legacy league I generated roughly 5 mirrors in total currency through several methods. I got my start chaining Perandus stones of Bargains, which allowed me to see cadiro every map I ran. By doing this I managed to find 3 headhunters throughout legacy league. Once I had a large pool of currency I furthered my empire by crafting. I made several vaal regalias I sold for 10-30ex, and the pinnacle of crafting for me was Vortex Call, Titanium Spirit Shield. At the time it was the #1 Caster titanium spirit shield in the temp league. It had 5xT1 mods and a master craft, which I ended up selling for 2 mirrors.
When did you start playing Path of Exile: 4 years ago

What gateway do you play in: Singapore

What Timezone do you play in: +8.00

What is your favorite things to do in game: Farm Currency

What attracted you to the guild: Playing solo sucks .. need some friends

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: all of them

Is there any noteworthy achievements you would like to share: i have a mirror in incursion xD

2 days ago 06/23

SG/NA/JP possible for the ping and VPN, didnt try AUS yet.

What Time zone do you play in:

SEA timezone.

What is your favourite things to do in game:

I'm fairly new, so trying to enjoy the game with other people.

To be honest, the region. It seen SEA have very little guilds that speak english (you are the only one I've seen so far)

Game achievement? Maybe dying like a retard because I forgot to use pots.
When did you start playing Path of Exile: Closed beta, played on and off since then

What gateway do you play in: Australia

What Timezone do you play in: UTC +10 AEST

What is your favorite things to do in game: shaper/elder.

What attracted you to the guild: Norses loot filter

Have you; Killed Shaper, Achieved 36 challenges or leveled to 95, If so which one: All of the above

Mirror drop in harbinger, farmed full set of doctor cards, all bosses completed.

Domination league

SG REALM

GMT+8

Playing different builds/Crafting.

Thread Title (especially region)

Have killed Shaper & Uber Elder, Not interested in doing 36 challenege. lvl95 - Yes.

Still playing POE. For me enjoying the game is much much more important than achievements.

I recall playing way back when they added Forsaken Masters, but I didn't apply myself to actually learning the game until around Perandus league, since then I've been growing my knowledge of builds and crafting since, Playing through most of the leagues post Perandus for 1-2 months and then returning to play either Flashback or racing if it is available.

Australia Gateway

AEST

Recently i've been making huge leaps out of my comfort zone trying to play and discover new builds, focus around crafting my own end game gear when I can. Apart from that, I like to take into high maps, craft what I can and take on uber elder when I can.

An old acquaintance Norse left the guild I am currently sitting in and i'm starting to see why. I'm hoping to move myself to a more constructive and interactive community.

My first Shaper kill was in Beastiary league, the first time I truly made the realization that I cant just take garbage homebrew builds and kill Shaper like Mathil. So I rolled myself a boss killing build and downed him. I'm still trying to the push for my 36, I came extremely close in Beastiary, but ultimately ruined that opportunity when I rolled a new character in the Flashback Event.

Nothing too crazy, Though Delve is the first league that I have been able to accumulate enough currency to buy myself a Vitality Watchers Eye. Only around 10ex but that was a huge milestone for myself.

Ps. Ignore my account name, a silly IGN I made when I was much younger. If you're looking to call me something Mumbles or Blair is the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info