Lost the second rarest beast to a bug. I'm very veryy upset right now

wtf your volatile dead couldnt target it either? am i seeing that right?

i was gonna say that you shouldve tried a weapon swap, maybe it was a poet's pen related issue with bodyswap (dunno if youre using it) unearth etc etc... but wth...
"
awave wrote:
wtf your volatile dead couldnt target it either? am i seeing that right?

i was gonna say that you shouldve tried a weapon swap, maybe it was a poet's pen related issue with bodyswap (dunno if youre using it) unearth etc etc... but wth...

well I fought him with mjolner discharge and he was untargetable so it isn't bodyswap. I thought it was some fight mechanic thanks to all the shitty invulnerable phases on bosses these days so I hung around dying multiple times at level 91. Search on reddit shows this bug has been in for days but at least they fixed the avian aura bug that gave zoom zoom fun in like 2 hours!

edit: there's a thread on it in bug report forum from 8th march..
Last edited by ladish on Mar 17, 2018, 1:52:52 PM
Guess I'll just buy the thing eventually and HOPE THE SELLER DOESN'T HAVE A BUGGED ONE TOO.

Assuming I stay in the league I'm likely to vanish after my uber elder kill lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
did you blow up its corpse? I've shattered a few I wanted to catch which bugged me a great deal :/
did u not watch the video? I could not attack him in anyway shape or form lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
This is not acceptable not only did I lose the second rarest beast but obviously my poor cute SC exp was ripped too I mean that's not a big deal it's the fact that I can deal with this league being so fucking terrible I understand what I can't deal it when one of the second rarest shit gets bugged because YOU CAN'T TARGET THE FUCKING MOB

FUCK

FUCK
RFUCKCLLCCCCCC

And I lost profit because I couldn't give my customers it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239613421##

I did record some of it.

( No I'm not going to ask for a refund but I am really upset lol )

Sad to see that Fenumus is still buggy.
I guess Oba's cursed troves is as well.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"

Oh I thought you lost the capture, yeah the 2nd phase invul bug is still here its pretty bullshit :/ you'd think they'd have fixed that one ASAP or just changed the fight to 1 phase until they have but no dice there
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
This is not acceptable not only did I lose the second rarest beast but obviously my poor cute SC exp was ripped too I mean that's not a big deal it's the fact that I can deal with this league being so fucking terrible I understand what I can't deal it when one of the second rarest shit gets bugged because YOU CAN'T TARGET THE FUCKING MOB

FUCK

FUCK
RFUCKCLLCCCCCC

And I lost profit because I couldn't give my customers it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239613421##

I did record some of it.

( No I'm not going to ask for a refund but I am really upset lol )

Sad to see that Fenumus is still buggy.
I guess Oba's cursed troves is as well.

I did oba's yestoday with no issues I hope it just doesn't have a chance to bug as well lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"

Oh I thought you lost the capture, yeah the 2nd phase invul bug is still here its pretty bullshit :/ you'd think they'd have fixed that one ASAP or just changed the fight to 1 phase until they have but no dice there

Yeah well they didn't and I nearly punched my monitor lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"ChildishWalrusAssDino"

WTF?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info