Lost Exalted and map 16-3-2018

Today approxomatly 15:40 CET i started an laboratory map after about 4 minutes of mega laggy gameplay and 2 disconnects i found an exalted orb. after another disconnect (30seconds later). i logged back into the game to find out that both my map and newly found inventory completely disappered. Ofcourse i'm very sad and wondering if anything can be done?

Regards, Ximo
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
Nope.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
#ThoughtsAndPrayersToYourMap
"
ximowizzard wrote:
Today approxomatly 15:40 CET i started an laboratory map after about 4 minutes of mega laggy gameplay and 2 disconnects i found an exalted orb. after another disconnect (30seconds later). i logged back into the game to find out that both my map and newly found inventory completely disappered. Ofcourse i'm very sad and wondering if anything can be done?

About the lost stuff? No, nothing. GGG have a strict policy that they do not replace or refund lost items, regardless of the cause.

About the disconnections? Visit the sticky threads in the technical support forum, find the post on how to run a WinMTR diagnostic, and post the results to a new top level thread in that forum. This may or may not help resolve the issue, but it is definitely the first sensible step to take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info