1400 Farrul portals. You've got to be kidding me.

"
MBQ wrote:

You haven't bought a single supporter pack in 5 years, so either what you're saying is that all the leagues in 5 years have been garbage and not worth your money, or you're just a bigot. Either way your post makes no sense.

His post makes no sense but YOU called him a bigot out of context...he stated his opinion, he didn't refuse to agree with anyone who liked the barn fire...

And I'm going to guess you "didn't have the time" to play past 6 challenges for this league you don't disagree with, right...?
Something smells dead in here.. Oh it's the thread /s.

On topic, small story: there was a point in the league (early april i think) where I captured ALL spirit beasts (bird guy twice) without playing more than usual so maybe I had an RNG burst, maybe someone enabled them to drop more often, people found way too many, then that "someone" panicked and dropped the dial too low, because I haven't seen any after :)

matter fact I agree with VenGanZa9 because damn, those 8/8 challenges were tough as fucking nails. What happened since perandus (I think?) is they made challenges kinda mainstream but it's still k.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 29, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
funny, the requests to make level 80 players have access to endgame events (which is some hours playtime for some).

how do you expect items to have value if there is no random element in finding the encounters?

how do you expect players to want to engage in the endgame fights if the prices you can get out of these fights are available for an alchemy orb because every level 80 player can sell plenty of them?

there are solutions like "account bound items/currency" and separating the league's economy by playtime/skill but neither is wanted by ggg and the playerbase.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 29, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people moan about rng, but without it this and many other games would not attract players. We all love those "wow" moments when an exalt or some T1 unique drops, and sure we bitch when the drops don't come but without the possibility of stellar loot the game would have little potential to keep us coming back.

You have to actually get T1 uniques for it to feel like that wow moment which is the entire point, rng feels fine to anyone who falls in the normal area of it its the ones that get screwed by nothing that suffer :P
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people moan about rng, but without it this and many other games would not attract players. We all love those "wow" moments when an exalt or some T1 unique drops, and sure we bitch when the drops don't come but without the possibility of stellar loot the game would have little potential to keep us coming back.

You have to actually get T1 uniques for it to feel like that wow moment which is the entire point, rng feels fine to anyone who falls in the normal area of it its the ones that get screwed by nothing that suffer :P

If you look about, I am sure there is some game out there where the best items drop every few minutes like clockwork, I am fairly confident you will tire of it within a few minutes also :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
So, does your guild accept all comers?

"
ladish wrote:
Still waiting for farrul lul. I hit 1500 aug maps now. Almost exclusively 13+ for the last 700.

Good luck XD

I'm pretty sure only the most dedicated virgins got to see a unicorn in the days of medieval bestiaries, so it's right these things are super rare.

But - not good game design to make feature content so rare, moving forwards. I am playing Standard as well as doing some League stuff as I am not dedicated enough or in a dedicated enough guild to see the spirit beasts. So many people dropping out of the League and the perception of that being the case has made trading an even bigger pain in the ass for maps.

I'm enjoying the break, and look forwards to star wars day this week.

Bestiary + flashback summary:

Multiple lvl 90+ characters - check
Completed all endgame bosses - check
Farmed up headhunter + at least 30ex worth of stuff

Farric tiger sightings = 0

Got fed up and eventually just bought it to get this league out of the way.

Really bad design of new content. How the hell are players able to experience new stuff if you gate it behind such bad RNG. I'm no 24/7 grinder, but I'm far from casual too. And still, if it was that difficult for me to even spot one, I can only imagine how it is for other people.

Remind you, this isn't an expansion with a new end game boss for only the highest levels. This is a challenge league and that content should be more accessible to everyone.
Last edited by Hrabri_Lavek on May 25, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
beastiary is getting removed no point pointing out its flaws. There's so many that they decided to remove it completely.
"
ladish wrote:
Still waiting for farrul lul. I hit 1500 aug maps now. Almost exclusively 13+ for the last 700.

I ended up finding him the twice, both in one evening pretty late in the league. It was fairly silly rarity.
I agree to you, finish at least 100 red maps and the stupid tiger and even the scorpion still didn't show their face yet, the spawn rate are ridiculous. No time left now, think i should stop here, no plan to join the next league, it wasted me so many hours in here and unrewarded. Time to move on to the other games.

For those who said this game are for those who spend 16+h per day, if it real then its not fair for many of us, I max can spend 6h per day here, tried my best in whole 3 month. Know this we have job to do we had matters to deal with in life, not everyone are those rich guy who fed by parents, jobless and can stay on games whole day and everyday. If poe are meant to those otaku, then gl GGG.
Last edited by Adfox73 on May 26, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info