Kids these days don't even know how to protest

"
CanHasPants wrote:
Orwellian as fuck, but I guess you’re into that.
I love how "2+2=5" simultaneously both symbolizes the impossible and the collectivist theory of rights at the same time.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I don't care whose fault it is.

What a fucking stupid pointless gesture.

No one gives a shit if kids miss 17 minutes of school. I've taken longer shits than that.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
I don't care whose fault it is.

What a fucking stupid pointless gesture.

No one gives a shit if kids miss 17 minutes of school. I've taken longer shits than that.
A good old-fashioned shit-in.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Without integrity there is no movement.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I love how "2+2=5" simultaneously both symbolizes the impossible and the collectivist theory of rights at the same time.

Would it be too much for me to impose that it also symbolizes the failings of PubEd? I suppose that’s demonstrated by the collectivist theory of rights... never mind :)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Mar 18, 2018, 4:17:58 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Would it be too much for me to impose that it also symbolizes the failings of PubEd? I suppose that’s demonstrated by the collectivist theory of rights... never mind :)

without public education, a lot of people wouldn't get educated at all. So no, it's not failing. If you mean that public education vs private education is bad, well, yeah, look at the government funding in education, look at all the waste and you'll see why it's lower standards.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info