Kids these days don't even know how to protest

I don't know where it started since I'm old as fuck. However, kids were supposed to protest by walking out of school for "17 minutes".

It gets worst.

I asked my cousin about it. The school gave them a designated area to protest. Threatened any one that actually left school with a suspension. Apparently, no one actually left that school.

Way to show determination kiddos!

I'm sure congress is deeply moved by your 17 minutes of playing on your cell phone.

Trump failed. America is still shit. A fucking disgrace compared to the real protesters like the civil rights activists.

This is what a REAL protest looks like.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2018, 9:39:46 PM
why walk out when you can log-in: https://www.change.org/, https://twitter.com

rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Mar 16, 2018, 12:54:03 PM
"
SuicideAll wrote:
I don't know where it started since I'm old as fuck. However, kids were supposed to protest by walking out of school for "17 minutes".

It gets worst.

I asked my cousin about it. The school gave them a designated area to protest. Threatened any one that actually left school with a suspension. Apparently, no one actually left that school.

Way to show determination kiddos!

I'm sure congress is deeply moved by your 17 minutes of playing on your cell phone.

Trump failed. America is still shit. A fucking disgrace compared to the real protesters like the civil rights activists.

This is what a REAL protest looks like.

the kids are just messing around getting out of school

its not like this is some major student led protest, heck the teachers are guiding them and supporting them.

I think protest is the wrong word to describe this
I dont see any any key!
They didn't even leave school!

Can't even call it a fucking walk out when the school gives them a designated area.

Pussy ass bull shit is what I call it. They don't even know what they are "protesting" for.

"What do we want?"
"GUN CONTROL!"
"What does that mean?"
"WE DON't KNOW!"
"
SuicideAll wrote:
They didn't even leave school!

Can't even call it a fucking walk out when the school gives them a designated area.

Pussy ass bull shit is what I call it. They don't even know what they are "protesting" for.

"What do we want?"
"GUN CONTROL!"
"What does that mean?"
"WE DON't KNOW!"

yeah like i say they are just getting out of class for a few minutes messing around

they are not actually passionate enough to protest or understand the issues, but cut them some slack they are just kids having a bit of fun
I dont see any any key!
Paraphrasing from NPR: Girl says “We need you to pass more laws right now; why are you letting children die!?”

Oh, darling, sweet innocent child...
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Or ,

1 - change a tire
2 - possess common courtesy
3 - possessing skill beneficial to society other than tech ( good luck when the power goes out )

I get a huge list of these if you want me to keep posting. We were all young at one time but even I was able to do all these things at the age of 16. These protesters are filth, bored over stimulated diaperstains with nothing better to do than to fight the power. I would bet my last dollar 90% of these kids couldn't even name the last 10 presidents let alone the three branches of government and when WW2 ended. Its sad, it really is. Though not all of them, I have seen some very sharp kids in the last five years ,so there is always exceptions but dam these ones are just worthless. A temporary ailment if you choose.

I'm not perfect by any means but I am also not out there throwing a fit the minute the mean ugly world gets to hard. That's the difference.
Globalism's win condition is a co-opted populism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
naming past presidents is utterly useless knowledge.

Being politically invested at a young age is far more important than all of the things you said (although common courtesy is also pretty important).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
naming past presidents is utterly useless knowledge.

Being politically invested at a young age is far more important than all of the things you said (although common courtesy is also pretty important).

Knowing who did what and why is essential knowledge for the politically involved. Absent of knowledge, you’re little more than political capital to be spent.

There is a reason children do not have a political voice—they haven’t dealt with the real world yet; they don’t know shit and are easily manipulated. Some of the schools got it right, at least, threatening repercussions for students who participate. Kid’s want to act like adults, and that is fine, but it is our job as actual adults to tell them to sit down and shut up, we’re not going to let you cast away your innocence so easily.

Unfortunately, those schools seem to be in the few. The rest encouraged participation, even threatened repercussions for non-participation. Let’s be clear, these were not protests, they were government sponsored demonstrations (schools are governments). Orwellian as fuck, but I guess you’re into that.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Mar 17, 2018, 4:21:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info