Can't achieve "Rare coral ring with life"...

GGG I'm not mad at you, I know you want to keep the game alive and create a lot of content, but you need to know that this league is the most boring ever :(

I can't complete "Rare coral ring with life" under the "Craft these items" achievement... Here's a quick video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEq9xuIW2bw
Last edited by Cmoidudu on Mar 15, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2018, 4:57:14 AM
You can do that one (and all the ones in that challenge) by doing the Leveling Item recipes. For that specific one, it's Deep Dweller + 3 Shield Crabs.

GGG should make them work with all related recipes or make the challenge wording more clear.
"
Tokenx wrote:
You can do that one (and all the ones in that challenge) by doing the Leveling Item recipes. For that specific one, it's Deep Dweller + 3 Shield Crabs.

GGG should make them work with all related recipes or make the challenge wording more clear.

I think I saw that they might be doing this in the 3.2.1 patch that is coming out early Friday (NZ time).
Yes I finally found out that I have to use the "right" recipe. They should change the achievemnt details with "craft rare coral ring with maximum life as a leveling item" or something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info