Cant use more jewelery orbs on xirgils crank

Hello,

i wanted to try 6 link the item xirgils crank, after i put on th 4th socket via jewelery orbs i now cant use more of them on this item it always stays at 4 sockets and no more orbs can be used.

What can i do?
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 7:11:56 AM
"
Hello,

i wanted to try 6 link the item xirgils crank, after i put on th 4th socket via jewelery orbs i now cant use more of them on this item it always stays at 4 sockets and no more orbs can be used.

What can i do?

What is the iLvl of said item? Not the required level, you have to click in LS and it will say item level. If it is below 50, you are not getting more sockets, sorry...
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
mm, is the unique stave Xirgil's Crank. I dont know if there could be different itemlvl. But i know that some players have them 6 linked. And my one is hanging by 4 :(
Hi DonnieDarko,

It sounds like what Corrison mentioned, the item level maybe too low for the item to receive additional sockets. If you highlight the item and hold L3 (Press/hold left thumb stick in) will display additional information, including the item level. For more info on socket requirements, see this page.
Ok, thank you 2. It was itemlvl 33, so know i try to buy a new one :( not that easy in Standard, but maybe someone will sell one and be online :)

Post is closed :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info