<ÉXILES> is Recruiting! | NA/EU | Challenge League |

<ÉXILES>

About us:

We're a social guild that likes to make the most of each league, whether it's group mapping, end game content or just share the community with everyone else. Our goal is to enjoy the game and expand our helpful and friendly community with other players. Come and be part of our community!

Requirements:
Currently we're only accepting Challenge league applicants, but please be aware that we currently have no Hardcore members!
Speaks English
18+

How to join:
Whisper any of the following people (Character/(s):Account) Or post in this thread. It would be really appreciated if you could add your reason for joining or any additional information.

ScribblerIncursion:Magosi
JaceElemelonist:EliQQ

Rules:
Be polite
Keep politics and religion out of the chat

https://discord.gg/aBRQp4F

Last edited by Eliqq on Jun 10, 2018, 5:14:56 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2018, 3:29:45 PM
Bump!
Hi, I'd like to join your guild
I'm 20 yrs old, coming from Croatia, fluent in english.
Looking for a group of fun and interactive people to spend time with and have some fun together
Started playing PoE alot in abyss league, before that was playing every now and then.
Got really hooked last league, and want to spend even more time exploring the game this league.
ign: JopiBestiary
"
Hi, I'd like to join your guild
I'm 20 yrs old, coming from Croatia, fluent in english.
Looking for a group of fun and interactive people to spend time with and have some fun together
Started playing PoE alot in abyss league, before that was playing every now and then.
Got really hooked last league, and want to spend even more time exploring the game this league.
ign: JopiBestiary

I added you to my list but unfortunately you are currently offline. Please whisper me @Jaceeee or our guild leader @ErnestScribbler for your invite!
Hey,

Returning player looking for a social guild to run with. Just starting a character in Bestiary SC.
Hi,

I am looking for a Bestiary guild. I played standard before.
I want to achieve challenge this time. I hope can join a guild to help each other.
IGN: GolemMoM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info