Feels like I might as well be playing Standard Leage

I have gotten more items/xp/drops from Breach/Abyss/Prophecy than all of the beast crafting I've done.

And I haven't even had a depths spawn yet from Abyss in about 15 tries. When that happens and I get a belt, man beastcrafting is going to be legit worthless.

Literally this league has done nothing to help increase my characters power, get new items, get new maps, or create any kind of new fun at all.

Beastiary league? 1/10

Just imagine you guys coulda put some of that time and effort into letting us play different character models for classes instead of all this worthless beast stuff.

Step 1) Let us pick a class
Step 2) Let us pick a model (male/female)

No new animations or voice overs required at all. That woulda been a hell of a lot more enjoyable than this worthless shit beast league.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 1:56:37 AM
im just taking this league off
Im a Fraud
I thought we were already playing standard

XD

IGN: I_NO
Supreme Ruler of the Walrus Clan
- ''BEHOLD I have made a cannon THAT SHOOTS BEAVERS''
- ''Isn't that animal cruelty?''
- ''No they can talk and said it's ok''
The prophecy beastcrafting recipe is useful. I've also used beastcrafting to make some unidentified amulets for chaos recipe.

The flask recipes are useful as well.
I have been enjoying revisting characters from old leagues in standard while I wait for this one to blow over.
you wanted character models, foxtactics in my guild was mad they didnt spend the time revamping old skills, I wish they would have used it to make new forms of endgame to play...

we all have our different things we wanted them to make.

How many people were sitting there in the run up to the announce thinking "I really hope they make a zoo and yet another detached and different way to craft items that takes more effort for less reward than the 3 orb/essence/master crafting mechanics we currently have"?

If the answer is literally 0 out of the 3 million people who have played this game since 3.0 I honestly wouldnt be surprised.
"
Completed 9 ChallengesNizreb915 wrote:
The prophecy beastcrafting recipe is useful.

I actually use that one as much as I can too.

But think about that for a second.

You're using the primary league to support an old league, which is like the best part of beast crafting LOL!
"
Completed 7 ChallengesRNGebus wrote:
"
Completed 9 ChallengesNizreb915 wrote:
The prophecy beastcrafting recipe is useful.

I actually use that one as much as I can too.

But think about that for a second.

You're using the primary league to support an old league, which is like the best part of beast crafting LOL!

Reeeeeeeeeep
1K Pretzel Eating Team.

https://www.twitch.tv/sarangpoe

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
first league I ever tried besides playing standard.....

feelsbadman
I don't see how people can play standard, even with a bad league mechanic. There is literally zero progression in standard, unless you're a new player.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info