No currency drops

I am lvl 86 now. In other leagues i would have found 20 ex through maping by now but in this league nets seem to dabble with currency drops. I don't care about nets or this league mechanic in particular and i am happy when people enjoy it but i play the league like every other league and i noticed the difference. Maybe it is because i didn't buy anything? Maybe because the nets are screwing things up but numbers don't lie and the exalt price is higher than in any other league.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Mar 13, 2018, 2:06:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 3:00:04 PM
20ex with level 86? doubt it lol xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
this guy thinks he can find 20 ex LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
I am lvl 86 now. In other leagues i would have found 20 ex through maping by now but in this league nets seem to dabble with currency drops. I don't care about nets or this league mechanic in particulat. I am happy when people enjoy it but i play the league like every other league and i noticed the difference. Maybe it is becaue i didn't buy anything? Maybe because the nets are screwing things up but numbers don't lie and the exalt price is higher than in any other league.

If you found 20 exalts through mapping in other leagues consider yourself lucky Af.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
satanttin wrote:

By lvl 86 i always found 15-20 exalts. And levels are a good measuerement of how long you've been playing/maping.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Mar 13, 2018, 2:08:00 PM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

By lvl 86 i always found 15-20 exalts.

WE SURE BELIEVE YOU

hahahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 13, 2018, 2:08:00 PM
"
Chimmy81 wrote:

Of course you did :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
WE NEED PHRAZZ TO COMMENT ON THIS WHERE YOU AT LUL.

Edit: damn you fast son.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Mar 13, 2018, 2:09:09 PM
"
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

WE SURE BELIEVE YOU

hahahaha

Well maybe i was just lucky but you can't deny, that the exalt prices are higher than in any league before.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
WE NEED PHRAZZ TO COMMENT ON THIS WHERE YOU AT LUL.

One step ahead of you :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info