Thief's Torment - post Vaal Pact nerf

Hi

I'm building a cyclone jugger atm, and have been looking at thief's torment. Since the nerf of Vaal Pact, I have been thinking that this ring is undervalued.

Using 2 of these would give you complete curse immunity, 80-120 life hit on attack (with ~4 attacks per seconds that is 360-480 hp per second). If you combine that with life regen and what ever life leech you might have, it should make you practically invincible. It also gives you mana on hit that is more than enough to sustain your cyclone and a nice chuck of all resist.

What am I mssing? Wouldn't this ring be ideal for cyclone now that Vaal Pact has been nerfed?
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 2:04:46 PM
"
FAMO wrote:
Hi

I'm building a cyclone jugger atm, and have been looking at thief's torment. Since the nerf of Vaal Pact, I have been thinking that this ring is undervalued.

Using 2 of these would give you complete curse immunity, 80-120 life hit on attack (with ~4 attacks per seconds that is 360-480 hp per second). If you combine that with life regen and what ever life leech you might have, it should make you practically invincible. It also gives you mana on hit that is more than enough to sustain your cyclone and a nice chuck of all resist.

What am I mssing? Wouldn't this ring be ideal for cyclone now that Vaal Pact has been nerfed?

Thats exactly what you cannot do and what you are missing ;)

But yeah, that ring combined with any fast hitting skill (possibly even MoM) is pretty good
"
FAMO wrote:
Hi

Im pretty sure you can only use one thiefs torment?
"
Orbaal wrote:
"
FAMO wrote:
Hi

Thats exactly what you cannot do and what you are missing ;)

But yeah, that ring combined with any fast hitting skill (possibly even MoM) is pretty good

Ahh okay.

GGG needs to step up on their description of things. It should be "Other ring slot is disabled" and not "Can't use other rings", which sounds like you indeed can use two of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info