for the love of gloves

so finally lvl 81 and I can start doing some fun maps on xbox, apart from the game looking like a oil painting when i do anything skill related, it seems my gloves broke, tested out a new set of gloves and when i attempted to put my old gloves back it gives me this thingy

any idea why I am not able to use these gloves ? my dex is at 114 , int at 322 and str at 136

the skills on the gloves are

added cold damage support lvl 19 (req lvl 67,106 dex)
controlled destruction support lvl 17 (req lvl 64, 102 int)
multiple trap support lvl 19 ( req lvl 67, 67 dex , 46 int)
ice trap lvl 18 (req lvl 66 , 92 dex , 64 int)
from gloves I get lvl 20 trap and mine damage support (req lvl 70 , 70 dex , 48 int)
the base gloves without any skills is a lvl 64 it needs 45 dex and 45 int to use

the only way I am able to use the gloves again is if I revome all the skills from it hen put it on my char then add the skills again , then it works perfectly again

any ideas to what the patato is going on ? i say patato coz well when ever i use a skill the game turns into a deadly patato simulator which is extremely !@#$% since why would I buy a skill effect and nice skins for my Armour when 99% of the time I am playing patato sim 1999
I summon an army when no friends are around
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2018, 3:16:54 PM
Hello,

Do your current gloves give you any stats? If so, they may be providing you with enough of a certain stat to meet the requirements of the gloves in the picture, but if removed you no longer meet the requirements.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Do your current gloves give you any stats? If so, they may be providing you with enough of a certain stat to meet the requirements of the gloves in the picture, but if removed you no longer meet the requirements.

Not the case , with everything removed my base stats are 84 str 283 int 106 dex which is more then needed to fit the gloves and all the skill gem stuff wait here let me grab you a couple screen shots

pics -> https://imgur.com/a/F5k5U
Last edited by mecsnow on Mar 12, 2018, 3:57:07 PM
Thanks for the screenshots. I'll take a closer look at your character to see if I can reproduce / narrow the problem down further.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Thanks for the screenshots. I'll take a closer look at your character to see if I can reproduce / narrow the problem down further.

Sure its easy to do on my char do you want my log in details for xbox ? Or you chould simply open my account that side

To repreduce take everything off the char and add everything back again notice once you do this the gloves go red and remain red only way to get them working again is removing the gems and putting them back in again

I havent been able to get the same thing happening on my laptop seems to be only on xbox with the char mecsnow
"
mecsnow wrote:
Sure its easy to do on my char do you want my log in details for xbox ? Or you chould simply open my account that side

No, you should never share your login information. All I need is your gamertag, from that I can view your character internally.

"
mecsnow wrote:
To repreduce take everything off the char and add everything back again notice once you do this the gloves go red and remain red only way to get them working again is removing the gems and putting them back in again

Thanks, I'll try this when I check it out.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
mecsnow wrote:

No, you should never share your login information. All I need is your gamertag, from that I can view your character internally.

"
mecsnow wrote:

Thanks, I'll try this when I check it out.

Gamer tag zortan123 on xbox char called mecsnow easy to find its the one with almost no currancy pulling at sins wings for a fix
Last edited by mecsnow on Mar 12, 2018, 7:30:16 PM
Went inactive with char hope i get some trade offers if you need to boot me please do heading to bed and leaving xbox on
"
mecsnow wrote:
Went inactive with char hope i get some trade offers if you need to boot me please do heading to bed and leaving xbox on

It seems there may have been some confusion with this. I won't be logging on your character on the production realm. I'll be looking at it on an internal office realm where I can view it.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
mecsnow wrote:

It seems there may have been some confusion with this. I won't be logging on your character on the production realm. I'll be looking at it on an internal office realm where I can view it.

i know you will be :P haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info