Why does it cost mana to throw a net?

Remove that -.-
IGN: I_NO
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2018 4:24:07 PM
More importantly, why is the mana cost not listed anywhere?

How much is it? Does it scale with the tier of the net?
Forum Tip: if you want a faster response from me, quote my post! Hit the 7yAzxCy button to the right of the post. This sends me a message so I can notice you sooner!

Guide: League Merges

Perhaps it is a sign of good balance when half of the community is complaining that the most challenging endgame content is trivial, and the other half is complaining that entry-level content is too difficult.
Like 20-50 mana? I believe Around there.

It's awful =/
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
I have all mana reserved with soul taker and can still throw them.

I guess they’re melee.
[3.3] The VMS Rocket Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166812
"
Completed 40 ChallengesI_NO wrote:
Like 20-50 mana? I believe Around there.

It's awful =/

Oh.

That explains many, many failed capture attempts. And I thought my keyboard was breaking.
Forum Tip: if you want a faster response from me, quote my post! Hit the 7yAzxCy button to the right of the post. This sends me a message so I can notice you sooner!

Perhaps it is a sign of good balance when half of the community is complaining that the most challenging endgame content is trivial, and the other half is complaining that entry-level content is too difficult.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 11, 2018 11:58:37 PM
Because it's obvious they want this to be the most annoying league they ever created.
This is actually occurring because of the "+50 to Total Mana Cost of Skills" mod on Doedre's Malevolence. I've passed this on to get fixed up.
Oh

no fucking wonder

alright I use that lol
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
"
This is actually occurring because of the "+50 to Total Mana Cost of Skills" mod on Doedre's Malevolence. I've passed this on to get fixed up.

Does that mean that throwing a net counts as "using a skill" for stuff like Gathering Winds?

Yes. This is not a bug.
Screwed up, as always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info