Net skill not appearing

I look in my skills tab and the net skill is not there so I cant assign the skill meaning no capturing. I try and equip nets but nothing happens. I also tried removing all my gems and putting em back and nothing happens. Game restart also did not work.
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2018 5:31:46 PM
Hello,

The net skill is only available to bind in world areas outside of your town and hideout. When you're in a town or a hideout this icon also becomes hidden. Also, make sure to select and equip a net from your inventory, otherwise you may not see the net as an option.
That's the thing. I went outside of town and it still wouldn't appear. I also equipped my nets and nothing happened.
Hello gGg you never replied to this mans andwer and imalso suffering this problem. I am unable to equip nets so i cannot rnjoy beastiary league at all... please help
Jeff_GGG i appreciate the reply, but do my dismay that does not work. For some reason even if i equip a net the skill binding is still hidden.
"
Jeff_GGG i appreciate the reply, but do my dismay that does not work. For some reason even if i equip a net the skill binding is still hidden.

Hello,

Would you be able to provide me with a video of the behavior happening? In the video it would be helpful if you can show you equipping a net type and bringing up your skill binding option while in an area outside of towns or your hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info