[Ethereal Serenity]

A place for tranquility.

Hello Exiles!

A big welcome to our official forum thread and a quick thank you in advance for checking it out. If you're a skim reader, then the spoiler below is for you. If you wish to view more information about the guild then continue reading.
I'll try and compact the welcoming page to as little as possible but as informative as possible. Nobody wants to read essays.

Spoiler

Main Guild League; Challenge Leagues. (Harbinger SC/HC)
Guild Home Language: English.
Guild Nationality: World Wide.
Guild Home Server: EU.
Guild Type: Social, Laid Back, PvM, Group Play, Theory crafting.
Age Limit - 18+ (Although we do take any age, the age is set to +18 due to profanity)
Guild Rules:
No immaturity, No Belittling, No racism.
Banned chat subjects; Politics.

*Guild chat profanity enabled* (Swearing IS allowed)

Ethereal Serenity was formed in November 2014. It was originally a guild for a closed group of friends. We usually go around different games in groups enjoying the content which is offered to us. Path of Exile has stood out by far the most fun Group/Adventure/Boss slaying/Loot rewarding game we've come across. Path of Exile is renown for its Global chats, as we all know... Some people in the chat are very nice people and I've personally come across people in-game while group mapping who're awesome people. It's these kind of people we're looking to bring together, So very recently we've decided to open the guild up to the community!
Ethereal Serenity is a guild that strives to offer peace and tranquility to those within, You wont find immaturity here. We're here to build up a new community within Path of Exile thats for those who like to lay back and relax while exploring the world of Wraeclast, who aren't bitter to other people and welcome other players. Pretty much a better place than the infamous Global chat.

Spoiler
NO Immaturity.

NO Belittling people. (make somone seem unimportant)

Absolute NO TOLERANCE to racism, abusive conduct or any offensive remarks that target another guild member.

The chat is open to profanity. *Offensive language is acceptable. It's NOT acceptable if the language is aimed directly at another person*

No spamming *Unless excited over a very good drop, Understandable that people may get excited*

I wish to keep certain subjects out of the chat if possible. People have different views on the following subjects that may cause arguements/upsettment.
+ Politics
+ Drugs

*If any other subject causes you to feel unsettled then please, speak to a member of the council.*

Any of the above will NOT be tolerated and result in a warning/Removal from the guild.

Spoiler
Main activity; Beastiary SC (Challenge League)
*most of the guild is usually active during leagues not many really play standard but some do*
Guild Stash tabs; 11 Usable
Current Members; 20+
Language; English Spoken.
Active speaking; We use a program called Discord. To get the most out of our guilds social side it would be better for you to use this system, however it's not required to be part of the guild.

Spoiler
By joining our Guild, You accept to all above rules and abide by these set by the guilds community. Rules are subject to change and may have others added. Change to any rule will be informed in the chat, As well as on the guilds status in-game.

Inactivity; After a while you'll be removed for inactivity (This could be 1-2 months) to free up spaces in the guild for more active members. This does NOT mean you've been permanently removed. If you have come back to the game after a break then feel free to message one of the council members, You'll be given special priority. (We will always have space for you even if that means purchasing more member space)

The guild chat has profanity enabled. This being said the guild does not accept responsibility for any offence you may take due to the chat. Rules state that profanity is not to be aimed at other guild members, Profanity in general is fine.

If you have any concerns, questions or anything you think should be added then please; contact me.

Great! applying is very very simple, You may add me *Album* in-game and negotiate an invite. You can also message me directly via the message system on the website or; Simply Post here.
If you think this guild is for you based on the above information I advice you to read the spoilers below to make sure that you're making the right choice. Which I'm sure you are.
You could also use the following chat links to message one of our council members;
Spoiler

please send wildtimeagain

throw us a message ingame if you have any questions or wish to join.

@wildtimeagain hello i have reviewed your guild post and wish to join.

@bossplayertrd hello i have reviewed your guild post and wish to join.

alternatively if we are not online forum pm me i always check the forums so i will reply asap.

If this guild doesn't look suitable for you, then I speak for Ethereal Serenity and all its members and wish you the best of luck in finding exactly what you're looking for!

Every breath we take,
every step we make,
can be filled with peace,
joy and serenity.

Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 21, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2018, 3:56:17 AM
Hey I'd like to sign up ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info