Crash "Cannot create thread".

This whole league I've been getting these crashes and seems to happen randomly when clicking on a doorway that'll transition me to the next area. I've updated drivers and rolled drivers back. Verified files with steam. Antivirus is off even though it does have steam folder as an exception along with PoE. The game always re-installs every league due to steam functioning how it does for me.

The exception error says:
"Data/BaseItemTypes.dat": Reference count for loaded resource Data/BaseItemTypes.dat is 402

MY DxDiag just in case
https://pastebin.com/PZh36rqK

I have no clue if this is to do with me or the game. Any help is appreciated as I really want to play and support GGG_
Last bumped on May 1, 2018, 8:51:57 PM
I am having the same issue. However I run the standalone, non-steam version.

Searching the forums I see many threads that speak about this error at game close or game start, but me and JudgeFudge have this at area transition. And a lot! Like maybe twice an hour.

Makes running high level maps not possible for the chance of it being lost at crash.

The first error I am getting is 'Can not create Thread'
After that 'Reference count for loaded resource [...] is X'

Then the only thing left to do is Taskmanager-kill PoE...
Halp?
+1

I'm having the same issue. Just started for me after the latest update.

Searching hasn't turned up any solutions to this.
same error
Same error.

2 leagues in a row that start with the game doing ramdom crashes.

GG GGG Please fix your shit.
Last edited by HullaBulla on Mar 10, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Started getting this issue last night (3/10) when using portal scrolls--game goes black screen, then subsequently CTD with a message box saying "exception -- cannot create thread." How do I submit a customer service ticket? I'm not convinced they will do anything about it if we just post on the forums.
I am having the same errors. Really hope this gets fixed. I dont think this league can handle this type of stuff.
i also get this error time to time. has also only been this league.
Please, fix.

Crashed when I tried to enter Atoll.

I got the following message:

"Data/BaseItemTypes.dat": Reference count for loaded resource Data/BaseItemTypes.dat is 402.
Getting those error too, seens last update. Only this league...
Portal, instance, pretty much random.. never the same error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info