Remove Oni Goroshi from the game

If you're going to take an item's already nerfed drop rate and further nerf it, then you may as well remove the item from the game entirely. Thank the creator for their contribution to the game and remove the item. I'm on my 12th straight hour of my Oni Goroshi farm and STILL no Uber HILLOCK(granted I've only made one new character). SMH this nerf has now ruined many build attempts for me, and I'm honestly considering not even playing this league(not that I'm able to anyway thanks to my build REQUIRING the Oni Goroshi). Thanks GGG for a completely pointless nerf of an already hard to farm item. Last league it took me 6-9hrs straight for my first Oni Goroshi, and if it doesn't drop soon I'm giving up on the league which for emphesis: I CAN'T play because the build I want to try REQUIRES the Oni Goroshi. Thanks again GGG.
Last edited by SomethingClever29 on Mar 9, 2018, 3:32:02 AM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 11:05:56 PM
They said that the average hillock spawn will be much rarer.

Something like this:
We have removed the lvl 7 requirement and nerfed the uberspawn.
Before it took average 4 hours to farm the sword, now it will take much longer average.
People is leveling so fast with the sword that the 4 hours farm is no penalty.
Hillock is now truly uber..... good luck.

Somethingclever29:
Damn this is good, it will take longer time than before, but if im lucky then im not gonna be able to kill him.
Well then, lets do it!

12 hours later 😭
"
Viljan wrote:
They said that the average hillock spawn will be much rarer.

Something like this:
We have removed the lvl 7 requirement and nerfed the uberspawn.
Before it took average 4 hours to farm the sword, now it will take much longer average.
People is leveling so fast with the sword that the 4 hours farm is no penalty.
Hillock is now truly uber..... good luck.

Somethingclever29:
Damn this is good, it will take longer time than before, but if im lucky then im not gonna be able to kill him.
Well then, lets do it!

12 hours later 😭

Love it, my exact feeling at this point.😭😭😭😭
sounds like you took a risk starting the league farming oni. they did warn people it was much longer to farm for this league. sorry it isnt working out for you.
Update: I'm now 18hrs in and STILL no Uber Hillock, I'm almost lvl 9...LVL 9!!!!(on a character I plan on deleting). For----sake GGG whoever came up with the idea to nerf the drop rate on this already drop rate nerfed item needs to be fired, as this individual is going to kill this game with ideas like this.
Last edited by SomethingClever29 on Mar 9, 2018, 7:07:36 PM
Haha, i tought life was unfair last season when i got halfway to lvl 8, and then lvl 7 were required.
Almost level 9 on 4 Characters and I found two tabulas like three last resorts that stupid minon necklace nobody ever used in the history of Poe. I don't think this shit exists on Xbox one.
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
Almost level 9 on 4 Characters and I found two tabulas like three last resorts that stupid minon necklace nobody ever used in the history of Poe. I don't think this shit exists on Xbox one.

At this point, I'd be happy just to get a Tabi. I have 10% magic find on multipule items and still nothing.
I have 3 characters just about to be level 8, seriously thinking about giving up lol
I started to think Uber Hillock was just a myth on xbox so checked the trade board (on a new character obviously) and there are 4 OG's up for sale on the london (eu) server so it does drop, just very very rarely by the sounds of it :(
"
andyrouse1986 wrote:
I have 3 characters just about to be level 8, seriously thinking about giving up lol
I started to think Uber Hillock was just a myth on xbox so checked the trade board (on a new character obviously) and there are 4 OG's up for sale on the london (eu) server so it does drop, just very very rarely by the sounds of it :(

Update:19hrs in and NOTHING, I will never farm this sword again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info