Super Duper Uber Hillock

"
Update:19hrs in and STILL nothing. Hey GGG, the fastest way to kill a great game is to make pointless nerfs like this. Please fire the individual who came up with this idea thanks. They will kill this game.

LOL? It seems as if the Xbox community wants GGG to give their items rather than earn it. The drop rate was nerfed for a reason. There has been several popular streamers that farmed for Oni and it took JUST as long as it's taking for you.

No one is getting fired and the Xbox community is the one who is actually killing the game tbh.
"
bgtaylor wrote:

Completely agree. I remember farming Windforce in D2 for hours on end and when it finally dropped someone else picked it up (before loot allocation, another thing I think dumbs games down). Frustrating, but the fact that its super hard to get is what makes it so rewarding to finally get. Also, you don't need an OG to play, you need it for a specific high-end build... Just go play the game -- maybe even get a little adventurous and design your own build.

if you really think loot allocation dumbs the game down I don't want to play the same game as you :)
"
metfansc wrote:
"
bgtaylor wrote:

Completely agree. I remember farming Windforce in D2 for hours on end and when it finally dropped someone else picked it up (before loot allocation, another thing I think dumbs games down). Frustrating, but the fact that its super hard to get is what makes it so rewarding to finally get. Also, you don't need an OG to play, you need it for a specific high-end build... Just go play the game -- maybe even get a little adventurous and design your own build.

if you really think loot allocation dumbs the game down I don't want to play the same game as you :)

Lol well he's not wrong. loot allocation really does dumb the game down.
3 Scion level 8 and 20% XP

0 Oni for the moment
Update:

Never give up
Does it drop in Standard? I currently only play Standard SSF Hardcore.
This is driving me nuts. I I knew it took 18 hours that would be fine but knowing it could drop on this run and it not is making me loose my s**t.

Sometime soon I know Ill have one but how soon!?

3 characters at 7 and a half.
Don't feel bad, I started farming last Saturday, March 9th, on 4 characters.
As of today March 19; 3 toons are well over level 8 now and the fourth is 7 with about 25%[started her a bit later than the others].

No Oni drops, NONE.
[Anyone who's farmed this sword knows how many runs it takes to get a toon to lv 7 much less lv 8.]

The past couple days it's to the point where I run each toon once at log in then switch to my main for the league followed by one final run for each farmer before I hop off for the night.
There was one instance where my game froze after loading in and I swear I think that the was the one where Uber H spawned lol, who knows, all I know is my luck/RNG is in the pits.
...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Mar 19, 2018, 6:33:04 PM
I just had the crash and Im sure there was a greenish glow around were hillock spawns. Im going ti tell myself there wasnt because I cant cope with it been there and me not getting it because of a crash!?
3 player at 7.75 now and still no OG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info