Super Duper Uber Hillock

"
Update:19hrs in and STILL nothing. Hey GGG, the fastest way to kill a great game is to make pointless nerfs like this. Please fire the individual who came up with this idea thanks. They will kill this game.
I'm sure as fuck about to play monster hunter and give this game a break. SSF is a fucking joke for building anything to kill shaper for real unless you have tremendous luck and game knowledge no idea why I decided to do that this league when my luck last league was horrible. This sword feels like I'm farming a fucking mirror
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"
Update:19hrs in and STILL nothing. Hey GGG, the fastest way to kill a great game is to make pointless nerfs like this. Please fire the individual who came up with this idea thanks. They will kill this game.
I'm sure as fuck about to play monster hunter and give this game a break. SSF is a fucking joke for building anything to kill shaper for real unless you have tremendous luck and game knowledge no idea why I decided to do that this league when my luck last league was horrible. This sword feels like I'm farming a fucking mirror

I couldn't agree more, I'm now 20hrs in and no luck. All I know for sure, is that Far Cry 5 releases on the 27th and I probably won't play the rest of the season(Not that I can play it now) once that happens. This sucks, I really wanted to play this season. Thanks again GGG.
Last edited by SomethingClever29 on Mar 9, 2018, 11:39:16 PM
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"

MAJOR UPDATE: Oni goroshi finally dropped after a combined 21hrs of farming(with few breaks)
Just had one drop after 18 hrs and one level 10 character
"
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"

MAJOR UPDATE: Oni goroshi finally dropped after a combined 21hrs of farming(with few breaks)
yup me too rolled horribly but whatever I got a ton of starter gear too
Finally got him to spawn, 18 hours of Twilight fucking Strand :( NEVER again

Glad you guys got it aswell today :)
How is nerfing the drop rate of an end game viable weapon going to "kill this game" lol more like you, and you alone btw, will stop playing bc you made a dumb decision to farm something on the same patch it got nerfed LOL bunch of complaining masochists
"
CopetheXVIth wrote:
How is nerfing the drop rate of an end game viable weapon going to "kill this game" lol more like you, and you alone btw, will stop playing bc you made a dumb decision to farm something on the same patch it got nerfed LOL bunch of complaining masochists

They are just spoiled kids. Same people that ruin every game because they are too bad to experience everthing and thus complain to make every game too easy. Just look at Wow and D3 as two prime examples.
"
Fläskpiraten wrote:
"
CopetheXVIth wrote:

They are just spoiled kids. Same people that ruin every game because they are too bad to experience everthing and thus complain to make every game too easy. Just look at Wow and D3 as two prime examples.

Agree completely. It was depressing seeing D3 get dumbed down every patch to the point you have to work for nothing, and nerf the enemies to the point you can play with your eyes closed. There is nothing wrong with a challenge. And for how hard it is to obtain this weapon, it should give you a sense of accomplishment. I would rather have it this way, than something that everyone could obtain easily. In D3 there is no pride to owning any weapon, because nothing is truly rare.
"
"
Fläskpiraten wrote:
"
CopetheXVIth wrote:

Agree completely. It was depressing seeing D3 get dumbed down every patch to the point you have to work for nothing, and nerf the enemies to the point you can play with your eyes closed. There is nothing wrong with a challenge. And for how hard it is to obtain this weapon, it should give you a sense of accomplishment. I would rather have it this way, than something that everyone could obtain easily. In D3 there is no pride to owning any weapon, because nothing is truly rare.

Completely agree. I remember farming Windforce in D2 for hours on end and when it finally dropped someone else picked it up (before loot allocation, another thing I think dumbs games down). Frustrating, but the fact that its super hard to get is what makes it so rewarding to finally get. Also, you don't need an OG to play, you need it for a specific high-end build... Just go play the game -- maybe even get a little adventurous and design your own build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info