Elder Guardian issue on Core Map

I'm having an issue with an elder guardian, I go ahead and explore the map so I can kill the 3 mini bosses so I can acces The Black Core but they're already dead when I get to their respective arena, then I'll go and try to enter the Black Core but there's no 'A' button to enter it.

Here's a link to a clip I took 2 days ago, it was the last time I tried (out of 6 maps I tried) to enter so I could kill the guardian and then spawn the elder.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cx%20Vuco/video/45461992
Last edited by Vucovich on Mar 7, 2018, 1:08:13 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2018, 1:23:45 PM
I also had some problems with core map today . no elder or guardian spawn in my case
killed the 3 bosses in their respective arenas but can't acces the black core
ran the map twice, same problem each time the way to the black core opens but can"t enter

no video or screenshots sorry

gt: lepoisondavril
realm: london
sc abyss league
bump
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your report. I'll investigate this further on Monday when back in the office.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your report. I'll investigate this further on Monday when back in the office.

hey wait its actually not bugged, well only half bugged... i know this sounds CRAZY but you just use your right thumbstick to highlight it lol, i know i know crazy right? well its unlike any other door in the game where you HAVE to do that so there is still something wrong with it, but its still fine and completeable knowing that trick
Also tried this, didn't work for me at the time. Cannot try anymore since I no longer have Elder Guardians on that map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info