Dynamic Resolution Not Working

Jumping on to say that I'm having the same exact issue. Seems to be lowest resolution possible all the time, and the FPS is garbage. Just a few days ago it was working flawlessly with all the same settings. Dynamic resolution is hosed this patch.
Same issue here, I really hope someone from GGG sees this and responds or fixes it soon.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Same issue here, no amount of settings tweaks fix it.
Friendly reminder that over a month later I still have this issue I've never had before.. wondering if there's ever been a solution.
I'm running windows 7 and have DirectX version 11.1. The latest DirectX goes to 11.3 and is only available on Windows 10, could this be the problem?
Okay so it's probably not on my end. Again I've tried everything under the sun to solve this issue with no luck. Dynamic Resolution worked absolutely fine pre 3.2 though so I have to assume it's an issue on PoEs end and not mine now. Unfortunate, especially since it's apparently not a large enough issue to address. I guess I'll just have to keep playing on potato graphic/lag mode.

Edit: Sorry about necroing a previous thread, didn't realize some people have had this issue pre 3.2. Hopefully, this thread won't have to die unnoticed with the rest of them.
Last edited by Anexx on Apr 25, 2018, 7:24:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info