Stellaris right now

is a 4X space explorationgame where you actually don´t want to go off of your Homeplanet because thats expensive,
you could hire a new feature named Marauder-empires who would want to do the warmongering for you, if you would be faster than a robot AI at singning the contract digitally,

the endresult is always you getting raided by a fleet that is 5times stronger,
well you could build a fleet to defend but that would cost more upkeep than the ships themselfs,
its the best balanced game out there right now,
no matter what you do: your fucked, this is space.

I totally like the new additions, but their constant backshoveling of power doesn´t even let me creep out of my base.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 3, 2018, 7:50:00 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
The planet cracker is BADASS!!! and fun to use.
I prefered to "shine" my magnificent presence on the newly conquered worlds so they may bask in my personal religion, then some stupid contingency robot showed up and murdered everyone in the galaxy,
from then on i played on difficulty "insane" and shoved all the sliders to the left which made it "insanely easy", i guess,
switching to 2.02 is recommended too.

Played hyperlanes before, but now if theres a war on the other side of the galaxy, consider scrapping and rebuilding the ships there, also helps if you want someone else to declare war on you.
Need to test if scrapping is a valid tactic, right when a war ended theres a graceperiod anyway.

I noticed, if i dont pay protectionmoney to the local mafiarauder, he´ll send some weak 2k dude that can be eaten for breakfast, good for teching up.

Energycredits seem to be more of a importance now, easier to produce and buy minerals with it.

--------
Also played a bit of RNGonRNGonRNG slaythespiredailyRNG today, waded through atleast 50questionmarks,
still puzzled how i won that round with ease.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
I prefered to "shine" my magnificent presence on the newly conquered worlds so they may bask in my personal religion, then some stupid contingency robot showed up and murdered everyone in the galaxy,

YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE US FLESHBAG.

Also, you need to invest in actual defenses now, and not just rock a deathfleet.

The contingency is actually pretty easy to handle if you start preparing for it the minute you hear the ghost signal. Destroying thier homeworlds greatly weakens them. By the midgame, its very important that you are always at fleet cap, and keep your ships upgraded.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Mar 10, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info