Constant lag spikes make it unplayable

As I said, MTR shows consistent significant packet loss at ae5.cbs01.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com, which is definitely not my ISP, I made that sure already.

And to add insult to injury, a crash in a lab, during 2nd Izaro fight. Good one GGG, you don't disappoint me on a daily basis! Stability issue in a 8 years old game? GGG, settings the industry standards!
Last edited by derdeniska on Mar 29, 2018, 3:37:12 PM
"
derdeniska wrote:
As I said, MTR shows consistent significant packet loss at ae5.cbs01.tg01.lon01.networklayer.com, which is definitely not my ISP, I made that sure already.

And to add insult to injury, a crash in a lab, during 2nd Izaro fight. Good one GGG, you don't disappoint me on a daily basis! Stability issue in a 8 years old game? GGG, settings the industry standards!

So you're just gonna keep blaming it on GGG despite all the people having a smooth experience?
Interesting 🤔
"
derdeniska wrote:

WinMTR attributes packet loss to the first hop after the problem. You are actually measuring packet loss between the machine with the high loss count, and the machine previous to it. What are the two hops that immediately proceed that networklayer host?

PS: SoftLayer provide hosting for GGG servers. Are they the same company as NetworkLayer?
"
derdeniska wrote:

But if the game is unplayable how is it that I am playing it every day several hours with no lag and FPS drop?

Do you see the paradox here?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Some maps straight up lag. The biggest offender so far is Villa. Also burning/shocking/chilled ground with shocking being the worst. I have no clue why they keep these 3 mods. Finally the red beasts who summon adds. Why are the adds there? Who knows, who cares.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Some maps straight up lag. The biggest offender so far is Villa. Also burning/shocking/chilled ground with shocking being the worst. I have no clue why they keep these 3 mods. Finally the red beasts who summon adds. Why are the adds there? Who knows, who cares.

If you lag related it to GFX effect's intensity it's your machine.

All those mods and the mobs summoning adds are fine. Your machine is just not good enough to handle it sadly.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

All those mods and the mobs summoning adds are fine. Your machine is just not good enough to handle it sadly.

Neither is their engine or their servers. Not everyone lives in same state as you do therefore not everyone is connected to same ISP nodes. Even GGG themselves admitted that its fault at their side and one of latest patches optimized burning ground 2nd time.

But yeah, our machines are at fault while you enjoy perfect gameplay. After 5 years of reading people blindly defending ggg shortcomings in this area i'm sick of inconsiderate people that can't see beyond their little room and figure that people have issues playing all over the globe and not in your limited space.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
"
derdeniska wrote:

So you're just gonna keep blaming it on GGG despite all the people having a smooth experience?
Interesting 🤔

Who are "all the people" and why do you speak on their behalf?
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
derdeniska wrote:

But if the game is unplayable how is it that I am playing it every day several hours with no lag and FPS drop?

Do you see the paradox here?

No I don't, different countries, different routes to the servers.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Nope, sadly it's not GFX lag, check the screenshots of latency I posted, god damn roller coaster. Besides, the thing that pisses me off the most, namely rubber banging can't be caused by GFX lag, I run on 60 DPS smoothly and get thrown back inside lab traps over and over, that's latency lag.
Last edited by derdeniska on Mar 31, 2018, 3:58:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info