Server downtime and patch availability

Curious if there has been an announcement for when the servers will go down prior to the 3.2 update and when we can start downloading the new content?

Thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
Our announcement later today will have more information about what to expect on launch day but basically when the countdown timer on the front page ends, the servers will be live and you'll be able to begin playing the Bestiary League. Three hours before the end of the countdown, the realm will go down and you'll be able to begin patching.

We're also planning to make a torrent available later today so that people can get a headstart on downloading. However, it's important to note that this torrent includes the entire GGPK so it's a larger download and you would still be required to patch a few files at release time.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Our announcement later today will have more information about what to expect on launch day but basically when the countdown timer on the front page ends, the servers will be live and you'll be able to begin playing the Bestiary League. Three hours before the end of the countdown, the realm will go down and you'll be able to begin patching.

We're also planning to make a torrent available later today so that people can get a headstart on downloading. However, it's important to note that this torrent includes the entire GGPK so it's a larger download and you would still be required to patch a few files at release time.

Great to know .. thankx
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
If history repeats, steam d/l will be fast < 5min.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Unless your internet suck then you get to wait 6hrs
Thanks for the update, Bex.
"
DeathDragon58 wrote:
"
Unless your internet suck then you get to wait 6hrs

6? Try 12+ hours. :(
If I leave my PC on with the launcher open, will it automatically download the patch once available? I only get home about 6 hours after the league starts so I would like to minimize wait time at that point.
Can you make my microwave burrito ready faster?
"
Lord_Bakaxan wrote:
Can you make my microwave burrito ready faster?

Here you go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info