Premium stash tab bundle

I bought a premium stash tab bundle yesterday, and i dont see any new pages. It seems like it just upgraded six pages to premium pages. I didnt get any new pages for my 165 points. Ok i see what has happened now, 6 of my remove only pages where converted to premium, but thats kinda messed up sine they are full already. I paid for 6 new pages, feel ripped off TBH................
Last edited by argoniashawks on Feb 24, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 6:22:18 AM
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I payed for 6 new pages, feel ripped off TBH................

Had you paid for the Remove Only tabs?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Had you paid for the Remove Only tabs?

Actually yes since they are pages 18 and up lol... i have 54 pages, i have paid for a lot.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Actually yes

So, just to be sure - you've looked at how many stash tabs you have that are not Remove Only and you believe that you have paid for more than what you have? You believe there has been an error determining how many you'd paid for? If this is a sincere conviction of yours, then I would suggest e-mailing support@grindinggear.com asking for them to look into it.

----

When you pay for a tab, your stash in each league gets a copy of it. Remove Only tabs are tabs from previous leagues used to store items from that league's stash. In Diablo III, the mail you receive expires after 30 days. If you forget to log in during that time, your items are lost. In Path of Exile, as a courtesy, the Remove Only tabs are not made time-limited.

This does not mean that you have paid for them, however.

Think of it like this;
  • You receive the tab(s) you have paid for.
  • Items from a Remove Only tab(s) are transferred to it / them.
  • The Remove Only tab(s), now empty, is / are removed.

I'm never sure why people feel entitled to keep the Remove Only tabs they haven't spent money on for an indefinite period of time. GGG are already being more generous than Blizzard. I mean - the game itself is free. As are the first four tabs. Why do you deserve more?

I'm happy to be on the side of the pro-consumer people asking for a fair deal. In the past I've butted heads with several people claiming that GGG's mystery boxes are fine as they aren't Pay To Win - I disagree; I view the pseudo-gambling boxes as being predatory and anti-consumer.

But complaining you've less free stuff? That isn't being pro-consumer, that's just entitled.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I received zero new pages. I paid the 165 points for NEW premium stash tabs. Basically i received premium tab upgrades for some of my do not remove pages from previous leagues, that had loots in them already.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I received zero new pages. I paid the 165 points for NEW premium stash tabs.

The number of premium tabs went up, the number of Remove Only tabs went down.

The net result was no increase in tabs, but you do have the premium tabs which you paid for.

----

My total nuber of pages stayed the same. As i paid for new pages.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
My total nuber of pages stayed the same. As i paid for new pages.

How many stash tabs do you have? How many are Remove Only?

----

Not sure why how many tabs i have matters? But i have 54 tabs and who knows how many remove only tabs 200ish maybe.
So you have several times the number of tabs you've paid for.

Not sure how you could feel ripped off. Sounds like GGG's being more than fair to you.

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info