Sextants.

I just hoard sextants and than sell them;) cos I like to run all maps.. u know a wee change don’t hurt;) fuck t meta i play for fun;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Throw out the sextant system and make then 20% chisels, lol.

Or make them to be added to the map device as a one time usable item which adds random sextant mods to that map, only one rarity level at a time, so you can only put a white, yellow and red in and not three red ones or three white ones.

Then make leaguestones currency, removing the rarity on them, and allow you to add them in the map device as depletables for their respective league mod. Leaguestones only drop from bosses.

Then improve the sacrifice fragments, maybe by adding a Vaal boss to the map which drops a roll from the Vaal Vessel loot table. So you can run through maps and process up to three different fragments for your midnight rolls.

Now you have a bunch of things that compete for the four slots in your map device. Pick and choose!

Am I hired?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Throw out the sextant system and make then 20% chisels, lol.

Or make them to be added to the map device as a one time usable item which adds random sextant mods to that map, only one rarity level at a time, so you can only put a white, yellow and red in and not three red ones or three white ones.

Then make leaguestones currency, removing the rarity on them, and allow you to add them in the map device as depletables for their respective league mod. Leaguestones only drop from bosses.

Then improve the sacrifice fragments, maybe by adding a Vaal boss to the map which drops a roll from the Vaal Vessel loot table. So you can run through maps and process up to three different fragments for your midnight rolls.

Now you have a bunch of things that compete for the four slots in your map device. Pick and choose!

Am I hired?

I’m up for leaguestones chnce to drop from bosses and for Vaal bosses for more fragments;) those r good ideas mate...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Is it me or you don't have proper blocking in the surrounding primordial pool and waterways red maps? Aren't you supposed to block mods until the 3rd circle per map surrounding?

You are missing a block in belfry too and caer blaidd as well.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 23, 2018, 3:53:54 PM
This was a long time ago lol I was getting the elder in their
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info