So much hate for bestiary

"
Phrazz wrote:
Don't much care about the lore, but I embrace "different". This league is all about "different" and I love it. And if the league turns out to be bad, I'll love them for trying something different.

Every league can't be; "Oh, so you want to go fast? Here, we'll give you some extra candy while you rush through everything".

Agreed, 100%.

And as for other people stating the nets will be less than the number of creatures you're able to capture, I agree as well. GGG will probably give you enough to enjoy the league and capture a good number, but to capture the beasts that get you the more powerful recipes, you'll never have enough and end up trading for it. The 1% will end up having more than they need, and make a killing in the market selling them. And SSF people will complain, and I wouldn't fault them for that considering the RNG fail of Divine Vessels. I foresee nets having the same issues. Still a fragmented playerbase of the haves and havenots.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 23, 2018, 2:12:13 PM
"
quicksixteen wrote:
Lol you guys.

If I were a gambling man, I would guess that the nets will have a low drop rate compared to capturable beasts. Simply put, the speed clearers will just pick nets and sell them in bulk to the people who bother to capture things, then buy the captures they want. It would be drastically unlike ggg to actually make a useful item common or easy to get. Everyone still gets a win.

Cuz GGG cares more about the economy, and trading than they do about the player experience, or fun.
I wish you were wrong but probably not.
Nets may be about like divine vessel's drop rate but you can buy them from the new weirdly named npc, I thought?

It might be boring like essence, will wait and see. Or it could be awesome. Yeah, I remember this forum was as ripe as stinky fart in days leading to breach and perandus with the constant complaints about untried game content as usual.

Now same people, SURPRISE! constantly whine about how new leagues are NOT breach or perandus.
Censored.
The issue I got with this league is that it LOOKS to be a big grind fest..
Gotta get nets.. gottea get SPECIAL nets for the really good stuff..
Gotta win the fights against your creatures. If you lose they run so you can start over.

And..

I'm mainly not so interested in playing a game to catch animals.
I played Pokemon Go when it came out and it quickly became boring to me.

Also I dont really enjoy that I just reached endgame on Abyss (lvl 83 now).. and was starting to get some nice gear and all, only to be exiled to the dusty Standard league.

So yeah..
I am not looking forward to this new league.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Nets may be about like divine vessel's drop rate but you can buy them from the new weirdly named npc, I thought?

It might be boring like essence, will wait and see. Or it could be awesome. Yeah, I remember this forum was as ripe as stinky fart in days leading to breach and perandus with the constant complaints about untried game content as usual.

Now same people, SURPRISE! constantly whine about how new leagues are NOT breach or perandus.

Most relevant post of this forum in 2018. ( that's not ironic i really think what i just writed, so thank you ).
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Feb 24, 2018, 9:21:02 PM
10 different nets is dumb, would rather have 1 net with a keybind and to unlock it to work on higher mobs have a NPC trainer, like a master to increase skill levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info