So much hate for bestiary

When I first heard about it, I was dead-set on playing standard instead. Now that I've learned a bit more about it... I'm willing to give it a shot. I figure I don't play all that fast anyway, so something that is slower paced might work out well for me.
Lol you guys.

If I were a gambling man, I would guess that the nets will have a low drop rate compared to capturable beasts. Simply put, the speed clearers will just pick nets and sell them in bulk to the people who bother to capture things, then buy the captures they want. It would be drastically unlike ggg to actually make a useful item common or easy to get. Everyone still gets a win.
"
Jourdain wrote:
To many people hate on this league before it's even started.

This league will be fun, I will personally enjoy it more then Harbinger or Abyss.

I'm going to go straight to a comment before I even read the rest of the thread.

There is almost more irony in those two sentences than the universe can handle. You almost caused the end of days.

Ahem, allow me to translate: "you can't complain about the new league before it starts because you don't know how it will play out. But I know, because I have powers you do not, so I know I will enjoy it".

The rest of your wall of text is rendered moot by this.
I'll give it a go before pronouncing my total hate or like for it but the critical part that will be a make or break for casuals is after capturing the animal recipe ingredients (that part sounds fun) is then you will need to take all the recipe animals into your sacrificing arena to kill them to get the recipe item. On the surface that sounds ok but in a small empty arena (no objects to hide behind for a second to heal and like lab you can't portal out to heal up) then only the tankiest of builds is going to work here with multiple animals all attacking simultaneously. That doesn't sound fun at all. If GGG were to throw in some more rng where the animals would occasionally attack each other and not just make suicide charges at the exile then maybe it would work but GGG is not known for doing that (took forever for GGG to have Ribbons and Blackguards fight against each other).

So I can easily understand why many non-full time players are pessimistic about Bestiary League.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Here's a specific quote lol

- ''No I just wanna kill shit I don't wanna put my thumb up my ass while I wait''

To be fair, nothing changes for your crew.

Make Money. Speed clear hard content. Pay for league mechanic toys.

You guys do this every league for the most part so not sure why anything would change.

IF beasts weren't tradeable i would agree... but it sounds like your crew is just finding a reason to play something different lol.

Understandable... You guys don't have much that you haven't accomplished in this game. It's natural to get burned out on a game you regularly beat to the ground.
Only beef i have with this league so far is that as far as i know its just masters remixed and this is dumb to me

They coulda made something better if it is just crafting
Master update to allow something like this... dont make it its own league give masters new missions or something to capture mobs ETC

I dont craft much anyways since RNG is bullshit and not once have a crafted anything good (good to me may not be good to you but i dont really sell things so i dont give a fuck what you think is good :D)

But it doesnt really matter i would play it instead of std just because my tabs wouldnt be full

Not a fan at all of what I've seen so far. The only reason I will play this league is for re-vamped ascendancies.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
because people are hateful and the internet has a mod that says:

100% more hate

Hate has 100% chance to be reflected

hate chains 3-6 times
I dont see any any key!
Bestiary seems a bit out of place, both in lore and playstyle, but I will give it a chance anyways!

The thing that actually annoys me the most is: WHY isn't TORA involved in this, instead of that random Einhar dude? :O Would be such a nice way to actually give masters some more depth!
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
Don't much care about the lore, but I embrace "different". This league is all about "different" and I love it. And if the league turns out to be bad, I'll love them for trying something different.

Every league can't be; "Oh, so you want to go fast? Here, we'll give you some extra candy while you rush through everything".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info