So much hate for bestiary

To many people hate on this league before it's even started.

This league will be fun, I will personally enjoy it more then Harbinger or Abyss.

Most of the negatives people list are because they can't go fast 24/7.

Tiered net's is a good implementation, a Low Tier net shouldn't have a good success rate when trying to capture a strong legendary beast just like how a weak fishing net wouldn't really be useful for capturing a crocodile.

Just like in real life their are weak net's and strong net's.

As for the issue with killing rare monsters on accident, you will see them on your mini-map if you have bad map awareness then that's a personal issue nothing the dev's can program to fix.

Sure some builds won't be very friendly with this league, however that again is a personal issue. You chose to play a class knowing well in advance that it might not be the best class to play for this league's style of gameplay.

Their are hundreds of builds, no reason you have to play a specific one. Sure it might be your favorite build but the entire game or league can't always be tailored to every build.

Most leagues to date have been either good for AoE builds, or builds that go fast.

This league caters to Single target or small/medium AoE builds.

Your glacial cascade miner that can clear 2 screens away might've been nice in breach league or Abyss but not every league should be tailored to the fastest or biggest AoE builds.

This league is more about Crafting and hunting animals. Any hunter will tell you patience is a key to hunting animals.

Not everything has to be about going fast, or clear speed. Everyone has been to focused on these two things for far to long and because of it anything that goes against that way of thinking is immediately hated on.

I'm sure most players enjoy a fast paced high clear-speed play style, however there are also other players who enjoy builds that don't have the fastest play style or largest clear speed.

The dev's have put a lot of work and effort into this league and to bash it before even giving it a shot isn't fair to them.

It's a temporary league with the potential to have some of it be apart of the core game. If you don't like this league then nobody is forcing you to take part in it.

It's 3 months to experience a different play-style then what most people are used to, and besides what do you want GGG to do? They can't cancel the league regardless of what anything people say so instead of complaining just enjoy the game for what it is instead of treating it like a job where you have to be as efficient and fast as possible.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 9:17:30 PM
I agree with you! I am looking forward to this league a lot.

I will say that everything I was planning to play is thrown out the window though! I have no idea what to play which is kind of cool in a way...
"
I agree with you! I am looking forward to this league a lot.

same, so hype.
Haters gonna hate, we cant never please 'em
---MEOW---
I thought abyss would be really bad and was happily proven wrong. Give GGG a chance to surprise you.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
There is a difference on hating and critisising aspects of it.Never generalise
Bye bye desync!
beasts can be sold that ends it all. the fast ppl are still going to go even faster with the buffs and just buy the crap they need. doesnt change anything at all.
Last edited by 0mens on Feb 23, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
Actually it will be different.

Basically at this point the speed builds excel in both gaining wealth and materials.

Introducing a "currency" (beasts) that may be easier for slow builds to gather will make a new economy allowing the High speed players income to pass down to the slower builds.
People hated Breach before it was out
Now all they want is Breach

Will this be Breach?
...no
But that's not the point
I agree with OP. At least wait until you can actually play it, or see it on vids or streams to pile the complaints on. To me, it sounds like it could be awesome, or boring after awhile, but we don't know. I like the way they add new content. Maybe all is not for everyone but it changes all the time.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info