Fix crap RNG

yeah your RNG rolling yellow items is just about as bad as rolling flasks..you need to either fix the RNG on rolling yellow items or raise there drop rates cause spending 3 ex on trying to roll one is just pathetic and beyond stupid!
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 9:58:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you spend it on your chest? lol you muct be really demanding to waste that much
and whats up with no ms cyclone boots? :D
and x2 dmg on full life lol
actually no i did not spend it all on my chest..im trying to roll a Hate Splitter Vaal Axe yellow weapon which should not waste 3ex worth of chaos on trying to roll!
It's almost like GGG balances rolling around the odds that using the item you want is likely cheaper than crafting it. Funny that.

You must have been looking for pretty high rolls to waste that much. I am semi ssf trade when I feel like it's better. I'verarely even crafted with chaos rolling because grabbing an i84 item and alteration augment crafting usually goes a long ass way to haven't a decent item with master crafting. Anything more than that you should probably be searching poe.trade like I do. Unless you have a shit ton of currency in which case 3rx in chaos shouldn't be that big of a deal.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
rng cant be fixed.
google stochastic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info