You're a good guy until you're not -- discussion of shootings enacted with legally-owned firearms

"
Completed 36 Challengeskolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, I pointed this out partially (Serbia since I know more about it) and the author of the thread said I was talking about ILLEGAL firearms and changed the threads title. Not sure where he got the idea I was talking ILLEGAL firearms but wtf.

Doesn't really matter if legal or illegal. The important number is total guns in circulation (where Serbia even surpasses the US, iirc). People commit mass murder with explosive devices too and those are all illegal, so what's the point of separating legal/illegal? There is no point, except obfuscation.

The agenda behind focusing & limiting the debate to only legal guns is obvious - pushing the idea of disarming the law-abiding population and attack the 2nd amendment. As if this would solve the underlying social issues that are the compounding causes of such insane acts.

People with anti-gun agenda only obfuscate the problem by providing simplistic and false solutions.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Agreed.
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.
"
Completed 21 Challengesmorbo wrote:
>be Serbian
>own full auto AKs leftover from Balkan wars & all the illegal ammo you can eat
>top 5 gun ownership per capita
>never experience mass shootings

>be Swiss
>obligatory keep your conscript army weapons, ammo & gear at home
>#2 gun ownership per capita
>never experience mass shootings

Just a reminder for those who always like to scream "its the guns". America's problem with mass shootings is a lot more complex and a combination of factors contributing to a rotten society where mass shootings become a "regular" occurrence.

+1

"
Completed 21 Challengesmorbo wrote:
"
Completed 36 Challengeskolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, I pointed this out partially (Serbia since I know more about it) and the author of the thread said I was talking about ILLEGAL firearms and changed the threads title. Not sure where he got the idea I was talking ILLEGAL firearms but wtf.

Doesn't really matter if legal or illegal. The important number is total guns in circulation (where Serbia even surpasses the US, iirc). People commit mass murder with explosive devices too and those are all illegal, so what's the point of separating legal/illegal? There is no point, except obfuscation.

The agenda behind focusing & limiting the debate to only legal guns is obvious - pushing the idea of disarming the law-abiding population and attack the 2nd amendment. As if this would solve the underlying social issues that are the compounding causes of such insane acts.

People with anti-gun agenda only obfuscate the problem by providing simplistic and false solutions.

+1

To the point.

But its like agruing with flat minded - they dont get it.
I’m not here to shit on anyone’s day.

The handgun was legally purchased and illegally modified. The gun was illegally-owned. I will make no arguments based on this fact; its importance is apparent solely as indicated by the title of the thread.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
You know what's the only thing these "but Serbia", "but Swiss" comments prove? That America is so fucked up that their citizens SHOULDN'T be allowed to have firearms. No one in their right mind would give a mentally challenged person a loaded pistol either.

How's that for a truth bomb?
Replying to all these posts is tiresome, so here's a collective reply:

Delve is NOT supposed to be an alternative to mapping.
"
You know what's the only thing these "but Serbia", "but Swiss" comments prove? That America is so fucked up that their citizens SHOULDN'T be allowed to have firearms. No one in their right mind would give a mentally challenged person a loaded pistol either.

America’s leadership has failed for decades. In pursuit of ever expanding power, they promote fear and hatred among the citizenry. Every day is a new trauma that must be blasted across the nation from sunrise to sundown, with increasing frequency and intensity. Elected officials openly call for violence in the streets. If you want to point to the cause of violence, there it is. Abuse of power, corruption, and manipulation.

Truth bomb? More like a dud.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"

America’s leadership has failed for decades. In pursuit of ever expanding power, they promote fear and hatred among the citizenry. Every day is a new trauma that must be blasted across the nation from sunrise to sundown, with increasing frequency and intensity. Elected officials openly call for violence in the streets. If you want to point to the cause of violence, there it is. Abuse of power, corruption, and manipulation.

Truth bomb? More like a dud.

OOoooo, 's that so? What's the newest news you got on Illuminati then, because you obviously have very little real political awareness?
Replying to all these posts is tiresome, so here's a collective reply:

Delve is NOT supposed to be an alternative to mapping.
Last edited by Anonymous1749704 on Nov 9, 2018, 9:23:31 PM
If you get this thread locked because you used the T word I'm going to be really pissed off.
Aw, poor little mr trumpypants is having his Downfall moment...

"Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again." Folks, I give you the President of the United States, totally not lying through his fucking teeth.
"

That thing You mentioned proves only that Americans NEED HELP not MEDICATION.

Right now they are medicated. Dummed down, indoctrinated and - because of previous things - they are medicated because they all or most of them hate themselfs.
Dude. I’m not.

Anonymous, Alright, fair point, I’m being dramatic. I will try to refrain in this thread. To the point, I think it is fair to say there is more than one agitator of things in my country. That’s a point well suited to a thread titled “you’re a good guy until you’re not,” and seems germane to the to the general consensus (?) that the U.S. has more than one cultural problem.

If you disagree, I’d be happy to discuss. Is it fair to suggest that mediocre leadership risks the erosion of certain cultural safeguards (e.g., concern for your neighbor), a condition that may be endemic to a rise in violence?
Devolving Wilds
Land

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info