You're a good guy until you're not -- discussion of shootings enacted with legally-owned firearms

"
Khoranth wrote:
I dont see why there would be a war. Let's say California decides to secede, I dont see a war happening. I think the rest of the country would support them and offer to help, to speed up the process.

I assume the rural, deep red parts of California would have something against this. There would probably be war. Maybe we'd get several Californias.
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony."

-Donald J. Trump
There wouldn't be enough of them to put up a fight against the rest of California. But I am sure we here in the USA would allow them in, through the wall.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45319478

shooting at a madden tournament....

good grief
Im a Fraud
Shooter is from Baltimore. One of the biggest shitholes in America.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Ye know, none of these ever seem to happen in rural America, where logic would dictate the highest percentage concentration of gun-crazed trigger-happy rednecks everyone blames for this crap are. It's always some bigass city or some superdense concentration of folks.

Makes me real glad I don't bother with megalopolises. Why anyone would voluntarily choose to live in a place like New York or Baltimore or literally anywhere in California is utterly beyond me. There's just absolutely no reason to live packed like sardines in a can with millions of other sweaty, irritable assholes who're so much more likely to do you violence - regardless of their choice of violent tool - through sheer lack of space than anywhere else.
Last edited by 1453R on Aug 27, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
"
Completed 3 Challenges1453R wrote:
Ye know, none of these ever seem to happen in rural America, where logic would dictate the highest percentage concentration of gun-crazed trigger-happy rednecks everyone blames for this crap are. It's always some bigass city or some superdense concentration of folks.

Makes me real glad I don't bother with megalopolises. Why anyone would voluntarily choose to live in a place like New York or Baltimore or literally anywhere in California is utterly beyond me. There's just absolutely no reason to live packed like sardines in a can with millions of other sweaty, irritable assholes who're so much more likely to do you violence - regardless of their choice of violent tool - through sheer lack of space than anywhere else.

I too share your distaste for large urban areas
Im a Fraud
ANOTHER false flag shooting to push gun control...! DON'T let them take your GUNS!
"
Completed 3 Challenges1453R wrote:

I can assure you it happen just as much in rural areas. The major difference is: it doesn't make the news because there's not enough people that could give a fuck.

Also, if some crazy would want to maximize victims, they would go to an urban area where they can just spray and kill even if they themselves come from a sub-urb or rural area.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
The COMMUNIST LEFT are becoming bolder by the day! We will NOT CAPITULATE...! TRUUUTH!
"
faerwin wrote:
this makes too much sense, watch the US dismiss it.

Lmao
My 3.4 SR Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2197154

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info