Lab is still shit

"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
All the discussion about his flasks is really irrelevant to the OP. In the OP he complained that labyrinth was shitty content to play in this game. Just because his character isn't polished to your liking it doesn't in anyway negate the fact that labyrinth is shitty no-fun content to play for many people.
The problem is that of course the lab seems shitty with a crappy build. The whole game feels shitty with crappy builds. So his bad experiences appear to be self inflicted.

You ignore the fact that he stated he was having fun playing UNTIL he tried to do the labyrinth. You ignore the fact that he had played other builds and had concluded on those builds that lab was shit. Looking at just one of his character the RighteousQuasar Level 90 Juggernaut he had completed uber lab and thought that lab was shit. You ignore the facts.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I could do the uber lab with white flasks. I suspect I'm not alone either. :)

These lab hating threads need to be consolidated in one. Just one.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 23, 2018, 1:10:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info