What is your favorite loot-based game dissimilar to PoE and why?

Recently? Probably Nioh.

It's the story of the first weeb, what's not to like about it? The entire story is based on the first weeb rescuing his furry waifu. While gaining the aid of other furry critters along the way, some of which are also "waifu" material. LOL.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2018, 4:56:22 PM
My favorite is Resident Evil 7. I'm playing in it a lot
https://gamebestnews.com/
Angband, its an old roguelike still in development. Its extremely unforgiving, but so satisfying when you do well in it. One of the things I like most that there are monsters in there that will absolutely fucking wreck you if you try to fight them unprepared. Oftentimes in Angband its best to run the fuck away.

This is an extremely bad situation.
HAIL SATAN!
Borderlands

and im starting to get into warframe
I dont see any any key!
Probably warframe or borderlands.
True warframe problem? There's no endgame. Once you farm all the shit, master all weapons and get most of the frames there's nothing to do. And it does not even take that much time if you know how to progress, a month or so. And some things are gated behind the "wait 2 weeks to see the special shop". Still fun from time to time.
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
well don't know if anyone herd of it, dink smallwood it was my first pc game in 1995 when i got my first comp. dink smallwood is how i descovered gameing, then icewind dale and bulders gate then diablo came out and i realy got hooked then d2 and d2-lod came out, played neverwinter nights and then i found poe after buying and playing that failed game d3 and stuck with poe helping out as a beta tester still love poe but my laptop dosent lol .
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Stronghold Deluxe has best Arpg and loot stuff. Trust me, i'm a game engineer.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
The early Might and Magic series were what got me sucked into random loot - Terra, Xeen, Madate... I spent so many precious hours of my earlier days playing the shit out those games on my C64.

I'd mention Temple of Apshai (ti-994a - I'm old) but its never been converted to anything new - but that was my 'first' wetting until the M&M series came about.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Mar 15, 2018, 6:30:22 PM
Victor Vran, because its fun and the guy who voices Geralt of Rivia does Victors voice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info