Need tips about my Shadow

Hi!

I have a Level 55 Assassin and I barely can pass through act 7. I am following a spectral throw with poison build

Link to the build: [Removed by Support]

I started following this guide after my friend basically carried me through The Labyrinth. I have seen other people posting about this but mine feels like it does just by breathing by it.

Don't know how to post my character gear and such so I'll leave the link to my character.

My character:https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ArmorDawn/characters

I wrote down the gear the regular version of the uniques so I could farm them but it takes so long to get the actual gear and I have to gamble with the orb of chance.

Does anybody have any tips on farming decent gear so I can get through the acts or should I just hope for the best and do the orb of chance or should I do the Labyrinth in hope of getting something good or finally should I reroll and try something else and follow a build.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 3:42:31 AM
Your Profile is set to private.
I had a look at the Guide and I dont think it is very good. its Ok but playing Poison with 90% Physical Support gems doesn't feel right.

You should have a look at Mathils Wasp Nest Posion Build,. its way better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info