Poe is the Best OCD game so far

Path of Exile's new content is always amazing, but damn't it's time consuming.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 1:14:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Next league is gonna be time consuming too, prepare to hunt the RAREST legenday beasts! They are so legendary that you will find one every 15-20h and there is 40 of them!!!! 15x40 = 600h! Like honestly PoE has great mechanics and it's full of great ideas but the whole grinding RNG thing gets insane.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
I thought any monster can be captured ...
What if poe's an indie game kek
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Next league is gonna be time consuming too, prepare to hunt the RAREST legenday beasts! They are so legendary that you will find one every 15-20h and there is 40 of them!!!! 15x40 = 600h! Like honestly PoE has great mechanics and it's full of great ideas but the whole grinding RNG thing gets insane.

Oh, psh. They are not radically different to essences in terms of capturing and collecting them.
Best OCD game? Nah, go play Monster Hunter or Factorio or something. Or go play Pokemon and start IV breeding and EV training competitively.
"
Best OCD game? Nah, go play Monster Hunter or Factorio or something. Or go play Pokemon and start IV breeding and EV training competitively.

1. Monster Hunter suck shit
2. Factorio doesn't even have much shit than poe
3. Pokemon Iv Ev ? Nah not even worth for a perfect-roll poe item.
i don't know that one needs to be OCD to love this game.

i love that it fits whatever mood i am in.

if i'm feeling like a slacker, i can be really lazy but still progress. i might lose a lot of xp taking 10 attempts to kill the end-of-act mob, but that's ok - i can still progress to the next lot of content. if i feel a bit more focused, then i can try a bit harder and try to kill the end mob without dying.

i'm just amazed at how few bugs there are in this game and how good the the response is. my gaming budget is pretty small, but i'm directing it all to poe. even though it is ftp, and i don't have to pay anything, i'd much contribute to poe than any other game.

this is the first ftp game i have ever played that really is ftp. yeah....some of the free armour is off-putting, but compared to other ftp models, this is stand-alone the most legitimate ftp i've ever seen.
"
aphfid wrote:
i don't know that one needs to be OCD to love this game.

i love that it fits whatever mood i am in.

if i'm feeling like a slacker, i can be really lazy but still progress. i might lose a lot of xp taking 10 attempts to kill the end-of-act mob, but that's ok - i can still progress to the next lot of content. if i feel a bit more focused, then i can try a bit harder and try to kill the end mob without dying.

i'm just amazed at how few bugs there are in this game and how good the the response is. my gaming budget is pretty small, but i'm directing it all to poe. even though it is ftp, and i don't have to pay anything, i'd much contribute to poe than any other game.

this is the first ftp game i have ever played that really is ftp. yeah....some of the free armour is off-putting, but compared to other ftp models, this is stand-alone the most legitimate ftp i've ever seen.

true you could play the game if you're not ocd.
But I'm ocd, which makes this game time consuming for me lol ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info