Need Opinion on the 600dps+ axe

"
Valpus wrote:
"
Dodgydave wrote:
The axe you posted should be fin to take you to tier 10 maps and until you can get a Disfavor.

I used this 516 pdps one until level 89 with no problems.

Got a rather troubling dilemma tho' using my axe, mate– since I'm leaning towards a physical-bleeding-crimson cyclone build; I use brutality on my support slot (my nodes are all +%phy dmg). Should I abandon brutality for the bonus elemental damage and replace it with something else? perhaps something like melee dmg on full life?

total dps is 600ish
pdps is only around 470ish sadly

my current setup is Cyclone—Fortify—Melee Phy Dmg—Brutality—Bleed Chance (5L)

Apologies, I probably wasn't clear. Your pdps is similar to the pdps on the axe I posted so you should be fine using a physical approach with your axe.
"
Dodgydave wrote:
"
Valpus wrote:
"
Dodgydave wrote:
The axe you posted should be fin to take you to tier 10 maps and until you can get a Disfavor.

I used this 516 pdps one until level 89 with no problems.

Got a rather troubling dilemma tho' using my axe, mate– since I'm leaning towards a physical-bleeding-crimson cyclone build; I use brutality on my support slot (my nodes are all +%phy dmg). Should I abandon brutality for the bonus elemental damage and replace it with something else? perhaps something like melee dmg on full life?

total dps is 600ish
pdps is only around 470ish sadly

my current setup is Cyclone—Fortify—Melee Phy Dmg—Brutality—Bleed Chance (5L)

Apologies, I probably wasn't clear. Your pdps is similar to the pdps on the axe I posted so you should be fine using a physical approach with your axe.

ah, it's fine—

I already made another axe with 520-ish pds with 2 affix slots left, I'm planning to sell this axe for a couple of exalts.
Thanks all for the opinion!
Leader of RestInPoe — Indonesian Guild
Pst for invitation!
All depends on your passives on that one. Could be good, not great, and could be trash.

*Physical dmg on passive tree is FAR better for ELEMENTAL dmg............sounds wrong, but correct. Find the "physical" path to get "elemental" God-like dps, lol. Always fun trying to figure out GGG's crazy "thoughts".

**Elemental penetration is KING btw. ;)

***In-game name, "Abyssyl_Claws".....I can show ya. :) Its a LOT of fun with Frost Blades.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 21, 2018, 3:51:59 AM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
All depends on your passives on that one. Could be good, not great, and could be trash.

*Physical dmg on passive tree is FAR better for ELEMENTAL dmg............sounds wrong, but correct. Find the "physical" path to get "elemental" God-like dps, lol. Always fun trying to figure out GGG's crazy "thoughts".

***In-game name, "Abyssyl_Claws".....I can show ya. :) Its a LOT of fun with Frost Blades.

Lol yea man. I made both type of cyclones; the pure physical and a ngamahu-cyclone one- the favour goes for elemental cyclone atm.. the ohy cyclone is kinda on the short straw at the moment. But I do somehow think the pure-phy will scale better on end-game gears rather than the ngamahu (fire focused avatar of fire). Will post you some updates on both of the chars’ progress. Perhaps on a new thread :)

Thanks for the opinion!
Leader of RestInPoe — Indonesian Guild
Pst for invitation!
Last edited by Valpus on Feb 22, 2018, 4:16:36 AM
"
Valpus wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

Lol yea man. I made both type of cyclones; the pure physical and a ngamahu-cyclone one- the favour goes for elemental cyclone atm.. the ohy cyclone is kinda on the short straw at the moment. But I do somehow think the pure-phy will scale better on end-game gears rather than the ngamahu (fire focused avatar of fire). Will post you some updates on both of the chars’ progress. Perhaps on a new thread :)

Thanks for the opinion!

If anyone cared, lol. Appreciate ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info