Need Opinion on the 600dps+ axe

Hi, new player here–
So recently crafted this axe out of alchemy, it got 600 total dps (phy + ele) and 470ish phy dps

Is this decent for a pure phy cyclone-crimson user? How can I improve the axe? How much do you think this axe worth?
I was using brutality support gem, but since I got this axe I planned on dropping the sup gem and use something else.

Thanks for the feedbacks and opinions!

Leader of RestInPoe — Indonesian Guild
Pst for invitation!
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 2:41:49 AM
A 470 pds axe like this is mostly worthless especially since youre a phys user. Atziri's has much more dps and crucial, hit range to make your cyclone iaoe not suck.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ah I see, I don't have enough currency yet for Atziri tho'. I'll be using this til I can afford Atziri then.

Do you know how much will this axe sell tho? Is it worth any exalts? since the added cold dmg is T1
Pst for invitation!
"
Valpus wrote:
Ah I see, I don't have enough currency yet for Atziri tho'. I'll be using this til I can afford Atziri then.

Do you know how much will this axe sell tho? Is it worth any exalts? since the added cold dmg is T1

Use this axe, its cheap and well worth it until can get disfavour
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Valpus wrote:

Use this axe, its cheap and well worth it until can get disfavour

Ah, thanks for the info mate. Will definitely look into it
Pst for invitation!
The axe you posted should be fin to take you to tier 10 maps and until you can get a Disfavor.

I used this 516 pdps one until level 89 with no problems.

"
Dodgydave wrote:
The axe you posted should be fin to take you to tier 10 maps and until you can get a Disfavor.

I used this 516 pdps one until level 89 with no problems.

Got a rather troubling dilemma tho' using my axe, mate– since I'm leaning towards a physical-bleeding-crimson cyclone build; I use brutality on my support slot (my nodes are all +%phy dmg). Should I abandon brutality for the bonus elemental damage and replace it with something else? perhaps something like melee dmg on full life?

total dps is 600ish
pdps is only around 470ish sadly

my current setup is Cyclone—Fortify—Melee Phy Dmg—Brutality—Bleed Chance (5L)
Pst for invitation!
Last edited by Valpus on Feb 20, 2018, 2:08:22 AM
Hi guys, GGG support here. Changing title from "Need Opinion on the 600DPS+ Axe" to a more descriptive and appropriate "Dicks out for Cyclone"

Remember never give your passwords to anyone.
One of the easiest 'mistakes' to make as a newer player and one I made for a long time when I started off was to get excited about weapons with hybrid dps' (pdps + edps).

The short answer as to the reason why you should not do this is because the nodes on the skill tree focus on buffing the one or the other, not both (very few that buff both, aka nowhere near enough) and as such, builds focus either on physical damage or elemental damage.

That said, as far as 'value' to you is concerned: If it's the best you have, or better than the best you had, it's great.
Last edited by Sarge_101 on Feb 20, 2018, 3:12:22 AM
"
Sarge_101 wrote:
One of the easiest 'mistakes' to make as a newer player and one I made for a long time when I started off was to get excited about weapons with hybrid dps' (pdps + edps).

The short answer as to the reason why you should not do this is because the nodes on the skill tree focus on buffing the one or the other, not both (very few that buff both, aka nowhere near enough) and as such, builds focus either on physical damage or elemental damage.

That said, as far as 'value' to you is concerned: If it's the best you have, or better than the best you had, it's great.

ah thanks mate, perhaps I'll just use this for a moment whilst I save my currency for an atziri...
much appreciated
Pst for invitation!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info