Entire new abilities only available in the ascendancy tree

https://youtu.be/1s4simT_TRA?t=218

Im hyped now!!!

pssst. Still sane exile?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 19, 2018, 7:39:42 PM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 10:59:24 PM
ya such as Rage mechanic for Zerker .. totally hyped for more of that .... not

I don't hype. I really wish they'd just make a game and let people play it. Currently, there's two games being played, and we're the pieces in their game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't hype. I really wish they'd just make a game and let people play it. Currently, there's two games being played, and we're the pieces in their game.

Oh Shags,

Your certainly no pawn though :)

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You know where the door is. And I don't mean that as a 'fuck off', only as a means of pointing out that game pieces have no agency. We have plenty. We're more like willing actors in a sick and yet strangely compelling unrehearsed performance of notable playwright Chris Wilson's misunderstood magnum opus, 'Diablo Fans Don't Know When To Call It Quits: A Saga of Ten Acts (revised with an extra extended epilogue)'.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 19, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
PS 'skills only available from the skilldrasil' is precisely what Wolcen has done with its own skill wheel. I doubt GGG are copying that outright but it's a logical evolution of trying to make passive choices on a skill grid significant.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info