Endless abyssal hole

Abyssal Depths. One of the boss crystals made an endless abyss hole. No monsters left. No monsters to come from it. The hole remains after reentering the area.

Bug report reference: 692 314 347
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Last edited by Nyktalgin on Feb 20, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 9:21:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you kill the Spire before the timer ran out? If not, I assume that's what happens, and I don't think it's a bug.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
Last edited by PrinceoftheDawn on Feb 19, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
"
Did you kill the Spire before the timer ran out?

I did. The area also had a lich boss. The hole remained like this even after I had killed the lich.
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Last edited by Nyktalgin on Feb 19, 2018, 1:47:45 PM
Bump.

Spoiler

Bug report reference: 3 541 886 582.

Last edited by Nyktalgin on Feb 20, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
Have a screen shot perchance? I have never seen this one. If you need to know how to post an image, click the link in my sig.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Have a screen shot perchance?

Don't you see them? I've posted 3 screenshots: 1 in the first post, 2 under the spoiler in the previous comment.

No, I don't. :( Spoiler tag area is blank to me, and nothing shows up in your first post. Did you use imgur or another site?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"
Aragorn14 wrote:
No, I don't. :( Spoiler tag area is blank to me, and nothing shows up in your first post. Did you use imgur or another site?

Thanks for the reply, that explains everything. I'm going to change the sources to imgur.

Last edited by Nyktalgin on Feb 21, 2018, 9:24:53 AM
Sweetness! That worked. :)

Thanks!

Bump. Always the third spire.

1 239 363 015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info