This is my ONLY pleasure in life. Sad, but true.

GGG, I've asked for a refund.....I've spent well over what I should have, but I have never had a "release" from Me like I get from your game. You said yes. I declined. Shows how much you are now. Been like that for the five years I've let you entertain/infuriate me. ;)

Sent you inappropriate emails because I've had a hard life. Mostly my own doing, so no worries. Still here, good and bad, depending on your outlook on life.

You fuckers made a game that took my mind away from some pretty horrific things; cannot forget that; I'm still here, and so are you.

Why you do what you did, you made a game to play.....then let others play.....now you're rich. Well deserved. :) Better than most "rich". Know Senators.......power kills souls.....not 'ole Chris Wilson and his Kiwi force of fun. :)

Just keep me from not hating myself a few more years. :) Love you all for it. :)
Thank you.
Jon

*Would like to hug ya, but don't even have the energy for it. :( Can click though, slowly.
Would like to die, but too many would suffer if I did, so I go on.

Not sure I coulda made it this far without your game you shared with us. :)

Come see what GGG can do....Abyssal_Claws, come see. :)

**To be honest....not sure I'd be here if you weren't.

Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 18, 2018, 11:07:59 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 4:12:36 AM
It might be a really good idea for you to talk about these feelings.
There's a lot of smiley faces it'll be alright :)
[Removed by Support] either way, its funny to me that people like op say things like that and the still have the chance to get out of it relatively easily (most likely), yet the kind of situation im (and millions of others are) in its no shorter than a colossal task, just to put it in perspective, i only win 15$ a month, so yeah, i would grab those supp pack money and use it to fix my life, not bitch about it in the webs
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 10:38:15 AM
"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:
[Removed by Support] either way, its funny to me that people like op say things like that and the still have the chance to get out of it relatively easily (most likely), yet the kind of situation im (and millions of others are) in its no shorter than a colossal task, just to put it in perspective, i only win 15$ a month, so yeah, i would grab those supp pack money and use it to fix my life, not bitch about it in the webs

dude, money can't fix everything... That is a very shortsided view of life you got there.
tell us how u really feel
34pre98qua
"
blackstar wrote:
"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:
is this attention whoring or what?, either way, its funny to me that people like op say things like that and the still have the chance to get out of it relatively easily (most likely), yet the kind of situation im (and millions of others are) in its no shorter than a colossal task, just to put it in perspective, i only win 15$ a month, so yeah, i would grab those supp pack money and use it to fix my life, not bitch about it in the webs

dude, money can't fix everything... That is a very shortsided view of life you got there.

Looks like you're not very good at reading posts written by people who probably don't have English as a first language? Money can't fix everything, but if somebody earns a total of $15 per month, you can bet more money can fix a hell of a lot (nutritious food, warm clothes, reliable shelter, heat, clean water, medicine, healthcare in general - you try skipping out on all these things and then ask yourself if wanting money is still "shortsided.")
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
S0ULSH0CK wrote:
is this attention whoring or what?, either way, its funny to me that people like op say things like that and the still have the chance to get out of it relatively easily (most likely), yet the kind of situation im (and millions of others are) in its no shorter than a colossal task, just to put it in perspective, i only win 15$ a month, so yeah, i would grab those supp pack money and use it to fix my life, not bitch about it in the webs

this sounds a bit like: "as long as you are not as miserable as i am, you dont get to complain about something"

now you could also look in the other direction, to all those people who are homeless in poor countries or who lost a few limbs and stuff. there are most likely worse things than having a total of 15$ a month.
and now imagine if someone would tell you "as long as you dont live their horrible lifes, you shouldnt complain"

making someone elses issues sound small like that isnt exactly helpful, it only feeds misery.
even if he seems to have more than you have, he still sounds very unhappy.
[ Removed by Support]
I had the same instance yesterday in Overwatch where some dude told me that he's homeless, lives at his friends house and all he does is play video games.
[Removed by Support]
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
"

really?, well ill tell you this, i dont have enough money to eat well even for 4 days, i dont have enough money to buy enough light bulbs for even half my house, i dont have enough money to clean my house half way, but yeah "money can't fix everything."

"
this sounds a bit like: "as long as you are not as miserable as i am, you dont get to complain about something"

now you could also look in the other direction, to all those people who are homeless in poor countries or who lost a few limbs and stuff. there are most likely worse things than having a total of 15$ a month.
and now imagine if someone would tell you "as long as you dont live their horrible lifes, you shouldnt complain"

making someone elses issues sound small like that isnt exactly helpful, it only feeds misery.
even if he seems to have more than you have, he still sounds very unhappy.

No, im telling him to stop complaining and get up his ass and work for what he wants, not sit and complain like he cant do shit when he (economically at least) seems capable of doing it, also funny thing is if you where homeless in there us or almost anywhere in europe you have the possibility of getting ALOT more money just begging that what i would get breaking my back at work

"
So eventhough your life is shit you still keep playing video games. Welcome to 2018!
I had the same instance yesterday in Overwatch where some dude told me that he's homeless, lives at his friends house and all he does is play video games.
Pathetic.

im my free time thanks, also my Internet goes out every day for 16 hrs normally so yeah thats that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info