Title is sorta outdated, stop coming by here.

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Calling it now. Next Thursday when the new stuff for the loot filters will be released op will bitch about Neversink not catering to his whiny ass and being late in releasing the loot filter.

He'll be on suicide wath then too cuz why not.

Also since he never had a lvl 100 in HC he can't claim being on suicide watch in Wraeclast.

Also I find it funny the mods left a thread mentioning suicide run for 3 pages but will mute you ingame for saying "Listen here, galoot! I’m the rootinest, tootinest here outlaw in Wraeclast!".

You obviously don't understand why it was such important and say it out of ignorance.

"
k1rage wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
Suicide is not funny.

what if its committed in the most hilarious way possible???

That's...idk man :D

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
after seeing the new Boss fight aka: We dont give a fuck about your feedback

sign me up for your suicide watch

Chill :) Tbh, I wasn't really expecting them to post ascendancy changes today. According to certain posts from GGG work on ascendancies is still in progress. *shrugs* We probably will get one-two in next few days. Most of them will probably be left until patch notes / skill tree information is posted though.

I would like more reveals of QoL changes, new fated and uniques though ^
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 19, 2018, 8:53:58 PM
i just don't like that this is the only game where when they release new update all it ends up being is a lot of nerfs never anything else just nerfs i just hope they dont mess with pathfinder to much i wish they could leave everything alone and maybe update the bad uniques so we can do something with them to many useless items and skills and they just keep nerfing everything just buff other stuff and leave other things alone it's gotten so bad when i hear update i think of great what am i going to have to switch my build to now.
Sadly this is the reality of many of today's surviving games, if its not another MOBA or FPS its just gutted every 30-60 days. The worst ive experienced personally was The Elder Scrolls Online, they literally completely burned your entire class to the ground every 2 months like clockwork b/c little Johnny got his feelings hurt by your build in pvp and took to the forums to qq about it.

Every game is the same, 95% of the player base does the same thing b/c the other options all suck but as you all have pointed out, why not buff the stuff that sucks rather then destroy the few good things players have.

"
eagor wrote:
i just don't like that this is the only game where when they release new update all it ends up being is a lot of nerfs never anything else just nerfs i just hope they dont mess with pathfinder to much i wish they could leave everything alone and maybe update the bad uniques so we can do something with them to many useless items and skills and they just keep nerfing everything just buff other stuff and leave other things alone it's gotten so bad when i hear update i think of great what am i going to have to switch my build to now.

It says something about the player if your entire existence in PoE relies on overpowered builds always at risk of getting toned down.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You obviously don't understand why it was such important and say it out of ignorance

Only ignorant person around here is you. How do I know? You failed to anticipate any of the ups and downs of the exalt price even though you kept a dailyish thread about it.

As for your attention whoring... It was such important.
"
eagor wrote:
"
eagor wrote:

I am worrying about pathfinder and some other classes too. On the other hand changes always bring new oopurtunities, aren't they? Look at that amazing Chieftain rework.

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You obviously don't understand why it was such important and say it out of ignorance

Only ignorant person around here is you. How do I know? You failed to anticipate any of the ups and downs of the exalt price even though you kept a dailyish thread about it.

As for your attention whoring... It was such important.

Continuing being ignorant about why it was important and why your comparision wasn't appropriate.

I don't update that thread since long time. Like since when exalts reached 85-90c or so. Do you stalk me or something? O_o

How expressing common (a lot of people felt the same) frustration is attention whoring?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 20, 2018, 7:28:07 AM
"
awright wrote:
"
I think I got to it just in time. I'm immuno-suppressed due to Crohn's meds so I'm like *crazy* susceptible to prolonged infections and crap. But there's a chance it can do permanent damage. It almost reached my eyes, which would have been disastrous. As is, I might be in pain that area for months yet.

But I won't be in so much pain I can't use your stuff, so can I have it?

Sucks to go through things like that, seen similar with my mum as she has crohns too, not doing too great myself, have a bad case of neurofibromatosis type 2, schwannomatosis and sarcomatosis, 17 tumours down my spine and hips, have had 4 major surgeries in the last 10 years, radiotherapy for a meningioma on my optic nerve (didnt even know eye cancer was a thing, actually reflex laughed when my doc told me) waiting to get a scan date about a possible brain tumour as im losing sensory functions in most my body... lifes fun aint it

and no suicides not funny, but jesus christ do you fucking kids not know what black humour is ? everythings turning into one huge fucking PC gravy train...

I know you weren't try to one-up me with the illness, sick is sick and sick sucks, so I wish you the best, genuinely.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
eagor wrote:

Considering how the game itself has only gotten faster, with player power vastly above what it was previously it really isn't a case of they nerf everytime, the community focuses on one very small piece crys it a nerf then goes back to abusing whatever new OP things have been put in.

Some things have been gutted, but most of the complaints about nerfs come from very experienced players playing niche builds that no longer work, or very lazy players that follow build guides for whatever is currently fotm. I've got sympathy for the first, no sympathy for the second.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 20, 2018, 7:59:37 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Continuing being ignorant about why it was important and why your comparision wasn't appropriate.

I don't update that thread since long time. Like since when exalts reached 85-90c or so. Do you stalk me or something? O_o

How expressing common (a lot of people felt the same) frustration is attention whoring?

But using a clickbait title was the appropiate way to express the common (a lot of people felt the same and they were all in your menagerie) frustration about not getting attention.

You failed to follow through on a thing you started. You gave up when you realised it didnt get as much attention as you needed it to.

You're not as famous as Sexcalibre to deserve to be stalked. But when you post 3 threads a day just to get some attention thats not stalking. That's noticing an attention oldest profession on Earth worker trying to be as cool as 'çalibre and failing miserably.

Frustration is not expressed by real life suicides but then again you needed attention. Also next time you want to express frustration you will have to do better than "real life suicides". And I doubt you can.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

But using a clickbait title was the appropiate way to express the common (a lot of people felt the same and they were all in your menagerie) frustration about not getting attention.

You failed to follow through on a thing you started. You gave up when you realised it didnt get as much attention as you needed it to.

You're not as famous as Sexcalibre to deserve to be stalked. But when you post 3 threads a day just to get some attention thats not stalking. That's noticing an attention oldest profession on Earth worker trying to be as cool as 'çalibre and failing miserably.

Frustration is not expressed by real life suicides but then again you needed attention. Also next time you want to express frustration you will have to do better than "real life suicides". And I doubt you can.

What I started and didn't followed through?

So posting threads (specially with catchy titles) can eerve only one purpose and you know better. Gotcha.

Also pretty sure calling someone "attention whore" is rude and against "no defaming", so you might want to stop doing so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info