Title is sorta outdated, stop coming by here.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I agree it would have been really great if we were able to share at least one of the updated Ascendancy Classes today. The team is working really hard so that we can make these reveals as soon as possible. I promise we're not keeping you on the hook for fun. I hope your day improves either way.

Thanks for reply! Good to hear that GGG aknowledges how eagerly we were waiting for them. Bex makes anyone's day better :p

"
Can I have your stuff?

Shitty mornings are a thing.
get this for shitty -- I was woken up by shingles pain at 5am this morning. Imagine your forehead feeling like it's on fire because you rolled over in your sleep.

Oh, and I'm quarantined indefinitely. I like being a shut-in but not having the option to go out gives me the epic shits.

But seriously, can I?

It's not chronical and you gonna be fine though, right?
I am a bit worried that they are still working on them...
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I am a bit worried that they are still working on them...

"Even in cases where the numbers are done, that doesn't mean the stat description text is written, and that's necessary to show them off - we can have a fully implemented and tested node which either doesn't say anything, or has placeholder text that could be quite misleading, and we can't show it off until all the correct description and reminder text is set up for those stats, and checked in-context to make sure it's good." (с) Mark
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's not chronical and you gonna be fine though, right?

I think I got to it just in time. I'm immuno-suppressed due to Crohn's meds so I'm like *crazy* susceptible to prolonged infections and crap. But there's a chance it can do permanent damage. It almost reached my eyes, which would have been disastrous. As is, I might be in pain that area for months yet.

But I won't be in so much pain I can't use your stuff, so can I have it?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
I think I got to it just in time. I'm immuno-suppressed due to Crohn's meds so I'm like *crazy* susceptible to prolonged infections and crap. But there's a chance it can do permanent damage. It almost reached my eyes, which would have been disastrous. As is, I might be in pain that area for months yet.

But I won't be in so much pain I can't use your stuff, so can I have it?

Sucks to go through things like that, seen similar with my mum as she has crohns too, not doing too great myself, have a bad case of neurofibromatosis type 2, schwannomatosis and sarcomatosis, 17 tumours down my spine and hips, have had 4 major surgeries in the last 10 years, radiotherapy for a meningioma on my optic nerve (didnt even know eye cancer was a thing, actually reflex laughed when my doc told me) waiting to get a scan date about a possible brain tumour as im losing sensory functions in most my body... lifes fun aint it

and no suicides not funny, but jesus christ do you fucking kids not know what black humour is ? everythings turning into one huge fucking PC gravy train...

Last edited by awright on Feb 19, 2018, 6:31:34 AM
I will check News page last day before league start - Avoiding all problems this way :^)
Hf :)
I’m amazed that such a topic hasn’t been removed, let alone commented in by the Community Manager.

Suicide is not funny nor should be taken lightly.
Yes I have years of Adolescent Psychology under my belt, particularly working with adolescents and young adults anxiety, concerning online gaming.

It’s shameful that GGG condones such topics, let alone being actively involved in promoting such conditional responses to highly sensitive material.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
"
Dyntheos wrote:
I’m amazed that such a topic hasn’t been removed, let alone commented in by the Community Manager.

Suicide is not funny nor should be taken lightly.
Yes I have years of Adolescent Psychology under my belt, particularly working with adolescents and young adults anxiety, concerning online gaming.

It’s shameful that GGG condones such topics, let alone being actively involved in promoting such conditional responses to highly sensitive material.

Sheessh. Also don't mess with Bex and GGG.

"
awright wrote:
and no suicides not funny, but jesus christ do you fucking kids not know what black humour is ? everythings turning into one huge fucking PC gravy train...
Quite the opposite, I'd say - makes me wanna stick around for a bit longer just to see them all xD
Last edited by rzuk892 on Feb 19, 2018, 10:15:45 PM
Bleeding hearts are only waving their compassion flag around so they don't feel that bad for doing absolutely nothing about it. You're not helping anyone. You're not even good at pretending you do. Makes me more angry than jokes about suicide could ever manage.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info