Can something be done about trading

Can something be done to change how the community trade works in the coming league because the way it is now i don't see how anyone new players espically can get themselves properly with this system of no one adding a price just showing off gear to ridiclous prices that are far beyond reasonable such as 15c for a spiked point quiver for exampele there are several online daily if they have a price its around 15c sometimes 30c

I know this game cannot be linked between pc and xbox but the quality of fun between pc and xbox are worlds apart due to not the lack of quanity of gear on xbox but the outrageous prices along with no price listings. This comes off as a whiny rant but that's not my intention i don't know how else to put it
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 7:37:38 AM
Trading is definitely a challenge.

Would love to be able to:
-filter only items with asking prices
-filter stats
-buy now if you meet asking price
-use poe.trade for Xbox trading

maybe you need to read the forums a bit more before you go saying/asking for things.

"
What are you planning to do with Trade?

For a detailed background on the evolution of our trade systems, please check out this post. It's important to note that some difficulty to trade is intentional.

Overall, we are happy with the fundamentals of how the trade market system on Xbox works. We do plan to make improvements to the user experience based on player feedback, but have been devoting resources to other areas so far. We expect to add the trade board to hideouts in 2018.

We also plan to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work.
"
DJionics wrote:
maybe you need to read the forums a bit more before you go saying/asking for things.

"

For a detailed background on the evolution of our trade systems, please check out this post. It's important to note that some difficulty to trade is intentional.

Overall, we are happy with the fundamentals of how the trade market system on Xbox works. We do plan to make improvements to the user experience based on player feedback, but have been devoting resources to other areas so far. We expect to add the trade board to hideouts in 2018.

We also plan to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work.

I (like to) believe that there will be a separate application on xbox, that is similar to poe.trade
Auto buyout on given price would help some but that's not the case.

Item droprate is too low as for Xbox(But don't think so GGG would do something about it, on pc there's lot of players who play all days + some bots, it increases a lot availability of items on trade).
"
DJionics wrote:

"

Overall, we are happy with the fundamentals of how the trade market system on Xbox works. We do plan to make improvements to the user experience based on player feedback, .

Maybe you need to learn the definition of player feedback...
"
jaav wrote:
Auto buyout on given price would help some but that's not the case.

Item droprate is too low as for Xbox(But don't think so GGG would do something about it, on pc there's lot of players who play all days + some bots, it increases a lot availability of items on trade).

Yeah I agree.

I also think premium stash required to sell is a hurting the economy overall due to less supply of items.

I don't know what the solution to the problem is, but I do agree we have one. I don't know if GGG feels the same way.
"
Howlinhoss wrote:
Trading is definitely a challenge.

Would love to be able to:
-filter only items with asking prices

Use the tilde symbol. "~" (With no quotes) Make sure to separate it by one space from any search strings. I usually include it in a search in the first space. ie:~ "maximum health" will show me all items with a listed price that have the +pts to maximum health affix.

PS - From a blurb I read in a post, here, the reason this works is because it's a hidden item attribute for items that have a price string and that the filter can see, but is not displayed by the UI.

"
-filter stats
-buy now if you meet asking price
-use poe.trade for Xbox trading

Filtering numerical values or at least a "Tier" range of values would be very nice. ie: "(Tier 2) maximum life"

There will be a way to search public tabs, eventually. But, since it appears that the current trade model is "anonymous insta-trades" I'm not sure how that's going to work.
Last edited by Morkonan on Feb 23, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
I would love to see a buyout price that way ppl can just buy the item out right away? That way ppl could search for offline ppl,just an idea of course the player who’s selling the item has the option of sell normal like it is or instead have a buyout price.
I think trade is great the way it is now. It's perfect in my eyes. I like that it's hard to find exactly what you want, trading trivialized this game way too much. This way you actually have to go farm your gear yourself instead of instantly getting it. It's not supposed to be easy, and GGG will never make it easy no matter how much you whine. If you know GGG's stance on trading you will understand why - and I agree with GGG 100%.

And for the love of all that is holy, please never increase the droprate on Xbox. That has the be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You people are complaining that the game actually has some challenge to it. Just play on PC if you want to be spoonfed by poe.trade "trading is definitely a challenge" Good, as it should be.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Mar 2, 2018, 6:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info