Lab crashing still on dx11

Any update on Lab crashes with dx11 when loading text or animations for izaro?

There is really no way to recover from a crash in the lab still? Make it to the last fight, audio loads, audio plays, and then "poe has stopped responding".

there's really no way to detect a disconnect in the lab and allow you to re enter. It still feels like you take your chances running the lab, and not because you might die. Wasting an hour, collecting all 3 keys getting twice enchant, extra unique on death, and an extra key from letting him have his toys in the last fight, plus the extra one key on death.

sure would be nice if i could finish the lab more than 50% of the time.

In case people are curious:

16GB ram
currently running off hard disc, but can switch to the solid state if necessary
970m Nvidia
4GB dedicated (technically 3.5GB with usable in game)
i7 quad (pseudo oct)

internet is currently 175Mbps and have never had the router drop signal in 5 months.

Any information on how to fix this would be amazing as this always makes me stop wanting to play and move onto something else.

FYI my drivers are up to date as that seems to be the only thing people keep saying on these forums.

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If running packcheck.exe or using steam "verify local files" doesn't help, there probably isn't much more we can advise.

If you use reshade, riva stats server, or anything else that might get in the DirectX rendering path, turn it off and see if that helps.

I'd also be interested if you could grab listdlls, and run it against PoE after you complete a map or zone, then post the results here.

Basically, there seems to be something going on for some small number of players that causes DirectX to start returning E_OUT_OF_MEMORY to PoE, to which these crashes seem related.
Sorry, took a break for a while after trying to get 4th tier ascendancy and losing almost all of my offerings to crashes.

Since there is quite a bit of info being dumped is there anything you need narrowed down, and can I dump them to a txt file and just upload on a file share somewhere if so preference as to which one).

I really wanna solve this, but short of rolling back drivers one by one and seeing if that works I have no idea. I have reduced the quality as well in game and still get jittering. I only get it with this game other games work perfectly smooth.

Thanks for the help.

Also should I be taking a read while the error message is still up?
"
rubelite wrote:
Sorry, took a break for a while after trying to get 4th tier ascendancy and losing almost all of my offerings to crashes.

Since there is quite a bit of info being dumped is there anything you need narrowed down, and can I dump them to a txt file and just upload on a file share somewhere if so preference as to which one).

Also should I be taking a read while the error message is still up?

Just throw the whole output of listdlls into pastebin. ...and it shouldn't matter if you are seeing the error or not, provided that you are at least a minute or so into running the game. (Some things delay injection because reasons, though it normally doesn't make a difference.)

So: whole output, with error message up is easiest, but without is also fine.
https://pastebin.com/TYmxLc2g

Crash occurred while mapping in Tier 15 Basilica.
"
rubelite wrote:
https://pastebin.com/TYmxLc2g
Crash occurred while mapping in Tier 15 Basilica.

Sadly, nothing much stands out. I'd suggest ensuring that the NVIDIA Experience is up to date, but otherwise, I've reached the end of anything useful I can suggest to you. Sorry.

Hopefully the GGG developers, who do read these threads even if they don't reply, will be able to figure it out.
Thank you anyway. I really appreciate the effort.
Okay just a quick update (Not sure it will be as relevant for a lot of people) found a setting on my wireless card under power options that allowed windows to turn it off to save power. It shouldn't be using this setting when everything else is set to performance on my laptop, but i have not had a crash during lab since and disconnects are only a once in a while when i get dropped from a server and such now (maybe once a week).

Thought I should post in case this helps. It might not even be the issue, but it has caused it to work for weeks now with no crashes.

The link for the video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ1bQ4YRLuE&t=132s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info