Am i the only who's afraid to show his build because GGG might nerf it?

Have made some really powerful builds over my 7 years of POE.Most that get their power from weird mechanics and every time i wanted to share them to POE players but at the same time i was afraid that GGG swings the Diversity kill hammer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 17, 2018, 8:58:20 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 2:52:12 PM
Yep, you're the only one.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
pro-tip : just make a dominating blow build, it's impossible to nerf.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
pro-tip : just make a dominating blow build, it's impossible to nerf.

Peace,

-Boem-
you would be pretty damn surprised

GGG's balance team is awful in a lot of things but if there is one thing they are good its Nerfing and one thing the are Godlike its nerfing Domblow even more
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
GGG only cares about streamer builds. Are you a streamer? If not, you can share anything you want without the fear of it getting nerfed, unless it overlaps with meta.
Kind of depends on what you mean by "weird mechanics". If you mean that you're exploiting some bug, then sure. Keep it to yourself because they'll fix it... and no one would want that.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Kind of depends on what you mean by "weird mechanics". If you mean that you're exploiting some bug, then sure. Keep it to yourself because they'll fix it... and no one would want that.

Unless they discover it and ban account.
Second-class poe gamer
Don't worry, the Ascendancy rework will kill your build anyway.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Don't worry, the Ascendancy rework will kill your build anyway.
its chieftain and it got buffed to epic proportions
Don't share it, abuse it a long as you can or you will eventually regret it.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info