Beastiary League gated with leveling hunter master like a Zana?

I hope that the Hunter Master isn't leveled like the other master missions. The way I see it all the recipes will be gated behind whatever level the Hunter Master is. Meaning the good recipes will be at level 8. God I hope I'm wrong and this won't be the case.

PS: You think scammers was bad during Abyss league, wait till this league. I feel scamming will grow exponentially especially if we have to do Hunter Master rotations.
Last edited by shadowlord63 on Feb 17, 2018, 1:49:24 AM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 1:03:57 AM
I don't see any problem with that.
You will eventually have to spend a lot of time in the league if you want to get the most of it.
It's not even hard to level current masters to 8, so why would that be a problem lol.
"
Jourdain wrote:
It's not even hard to level current masters to 8, so why would that be a problem lol.

Well for one, not everyone likes to do group rotations.

Try levelling Zana to 8 solo and let me know how that went.
^ Took 1 and a half month.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:

He has 16 challenges, i think thats the joke
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:

"
nononononono wrote:
^ Took 1 and a half month.

Exactly what i was thinking.
"
Jourdain wrote:

Ive played more then everyone and dont have zana 8 yet not sure what you are talking about
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:

Ive played more then everyone and dont have zana 8 yet not sure what you are talking about

Zana 8 took forever (granted I missed a few days of doing dailys) but holy balls do I never want to get her there again. I honestly barely use any of her mods besides beyond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info